ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation Evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Is self employed income cat F GROSS or NET

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:51 pm

There are three figures in accounts and tax.

Gross profit - is the profit made solely on your turnover - in simple terms Turnover les cost of sales. Say you are a plumber this would be the sales made less the goods purchased to make those sales.

Net profit is Gross profit less all expenses in relation to the business, this is salaries and expenses.

So if your net profit is the funds available before you pay yourself a salary or take drawings. If you have paid or taken an amount of money in excess of £18,600 in the tax year then your earnings will meet the requirements.

In normal circumstances the tax form declaring your income is required as is proof of payment of the tax.

Hope that helps

LornaSuzie
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by LornaSuzie » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:56 pm

Exactly

So eg if my NET amount after expenses etc is £20,000 this is fine

If my net amount after expenses was £15,000 this would not meet the requirement correct?

So net amount from SE cannot be below the required threshold £18,600

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:27 pm

👍

LornaSuzie
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Correct Fiance application

Post by LornaSuzie » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:36 pm

Hi guys
Just double checking Im looking at correct category to apply for fiance visa from outside uk
This is Appendix FM Partner?

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1707200117

Thats the page Ive got up?

Can anyone post full fiance pdf guidaince or shall I follow all the FM guides separately?

Thanks

LornaSuzie
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Accomodation Evidence

Post by LornaSuzie » Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am

Hi Guys
Will be grateful if you can guide me for spouse visa along with tenancy agreement, letter of no objection from landlord? Does that letter specify that according to housing act property wont be overcrowded? Or do I self declare this on a letter? Or do I get an inspection report stating this?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Accomodation Evidence

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 09, 2024 11:15 pm

LornaSuzie wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am
Hi Guys
Will be grateful if you can guide me for spouse visa along with tenancy agreement, letter of no objection from landlord? Does that letter specify that according to housing act property wont be overcrowded? Or do I self declare this on a letter? Or do I get an inspection report stating this?

Thanks
A simple letter from letting agent or landlord stating the house will not become overcrowded or breach the Housing Act when your spouse joins you will suffice.