ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I dont understand..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tyoosuf
Newly Registered

Hello!

Post by tyoosuf » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm

They assume we got married too fast, do I have to get married 5 years after ?...Anyway as you said Richard, I will try to contact a lawyer or solicitor for any thing that can be done. Thanks so much[/quote]

How is everything?
I was feeling you on this site.I have been on this case too,longer than you do!
Mine as been since 2007.The UK can make people run mad thanks to the consular officers in specific country you are living in.All I will tell you is that give yourself time and freshen up yourself.Go to other EU country like Netherlands where English is well spoken.Then after you have lived there with your wife.You will understand better and the law is keeping on changing.Dont let the UK spoil your family.They almost did with mine.Becareful.I thank God for my life.I have a wonderful son.He is a year plus.My wife right was abused,But what can I do? You just be happy and smile.We are been treated like this because of our Nationality(African).They dont care the effect on your family life.They colonize us and call us commonwealth countries without any advantage.
Once again becareful and stay focus with your family and future.
Stay blesssed.
Tosin