ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Minimum Salary Requirement for SOC 1132

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Minimum Salary Requirement for SOC 1132

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:18 pm

MiaLondon wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:48 pm
zimba wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:03 pm
Please stick to the requirements under the rules. P60 is not required at all. :!:
Hi Zimba, I am still on my ILR clarifications- under life event will it matter/ needed to add my daughter's birth certificate as supporting life event? She was born in UK.
Life event ?? Sorry what ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MiaLondon
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by MiaLondon » Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:50 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:29 pm
MiaLondon wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:17 pm
zimba wrote:
Please stick to the requirements under the rules. P60 is not required at all. :!:
Thank you, Zimba. This was my original thought as well but then I start reading and talking to various lawyers and they started to overwhelm me with extra documents. It is a very important event and even though I believe less is more , I start being confused if to throw all other documents which are not required to avoid any doubt of being rejected.
While you are free to seek advice both professionally, reading and otherwise, do note that too many cooks spoils the broth.
Stick to the one that has not confused you on any question.
I will try to post one more time my hopefully last q: "I am still on my ILR clarifications- under life event will it matter/ needed to add my daughter's birth certificate as supporting life event? She was born in UK."

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:17 pm

Useful to clarify what do you mean with "life event"? Never heard of that, is that a question on the form? are you using the correct form SET (O)?

MiaLondon
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by MiaLondon » Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:10 pm

zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:18 pm
MiaLondon wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:48 pm
zimba wrote:
Hi Zimba, I am still on my ILR clarifications- under life event will it matter/ needed to add my daughter's birth certificate as supporting life event? She was born in UK.
Life event ?? Sorry what ??
:) When you are applying for ILR there is apparently a field for important Life events: Marriage/divorce/birth certificates. Since my daughter was born in the UK, I was wondering if it might be a positive addition to my application (I am applying only for myself not for her) to add her birth certificate to my ILR application. I was thinking to emphasize "roots in the UK".

MiaLondon
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by MiaLondon » Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:12 pm

lolo2 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:17 pm
Useful to clarify what do you mean with "life event"? Never heard of that, is that a question on the form? are you using the correct form SET (O)?
I haven't filled the Set O form yet but was told there is a field to fill as Life event : Marriage/divorce/birth certificates.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:40 pm

MiaLondon wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:12 pm
lolo2 wrote:
I haven't filled the Set O form yet but was told there is a field to fill as Life event : Marriage/divorce/birth certificates.
Yes there is however, this is under the categories for uploading supporting documents and NOT while filling the online form.

MiaLondon
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by MiaLondon » Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:51 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:40 pm
MiaLondon wrote:
lolo2 wrote:
Yes there is however, this is under the categories for uploading supporting documents and NOT while filling the online form.
Yes yes, I meant for supporting documents field for ILR application will it be important under Life event to add my daughter's UK birth certificate? I thought it might show my commitement to stay here. This is of course on top of all other documents like letter from the employer etc etc..

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:01 pm

MiaLondon wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:51 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:40 pm
MiaLondon wrote:
lolo2 wrote:
Yes yes, I meant for supporting documents field for ILR application will it be important under Life event to add my daughter's UK birth certificate? I thought it might show my commitement to stay here. This is of course on top of all other documents like letter from the employer etc etc..
You may.