ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking Advice: Navigating ILR Eligibility with Covid-Induced Absences & Impending Visa Expiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinny

Re: Seeking Advice: Navigating ILR Eligibility with Covid-Induced Absences & Impending Visa Expiry

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:34 am

Regarding the pandemic exception, it may be worth collecting evidence of the Covid travel restrictions.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mozude
Newly Registered
India

Re: Seeking Advice: Navigating ILR Eligibility with Covid-Induced Absences & Impending Visa Expiry

Post by Mozude » Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:05 am

vinny wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:34 am
Regarding the pandemic exception, it may be worth collecting evidence of the Covid travel restrictions.
I did precisely that. I made a chronological timeline of the restrictions imposed and uplifted of both the countries, the one I was stuck in (India) and the UK.

laramara
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by laramara » Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:02 am

Hi Mozude,
Any update on your application?