ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 PR (divorced) refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 am

"I grew up in France .
I lived 20 years in France.
I was educated in France .
I know the french society."

Isceon, the above is a direct quote of yours from the European immigration forum. Were you unable to gain French citizenship for all the time you lived in France?

isceon

Post by isceon » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 pm

That's me.
I have never applied for French citizenship that's all.My brother and sisters are French but not me.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 pm

isceon,

I would suggest you also contact both Citizen Signpost and Solvit for their assistance in this matter.

See http://eumovement.wordpress.com/eu-resources-page/ for the details

Also, please keep us informed of progress in this matter.

The 13 month no appeal is also CLEARLY against the rules for family members of EU citizens.

brownbonno
Netherlands

Post by brownbonno » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:isceon,

I would suggest you also contact both Citizen Signpost and Solvit for their assistance in this matter.

The 13 month no appeal is also CLEARLY against the rules for family members of EU citizens.
Why do you believe so much on SOLVIT ?.For the UK SOLVIT?you better look elsewhere.
Knowledge is Power

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 pm

isceon wrote:That's me.
I have never applied for French citizenship that's all.
Pity... Hopefully your appeal swings in your favour and you can put all this behind you.

Bonne chance!

isceon

Post by isceon » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Life is challenges.
Merci bien.

isceon

Post by isceon » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:11 pm

pat grey wrote:
pat pm seems to have a problem .here is the number you want .
Good luck.

isceon

Post by isceon » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:22 pm

I have contacted Signpost as soon as I received the letter asking for my EX passport they replied yhat it was against the EU directives and advised me to send a copy to the HO wich I did.
Solvit has neither replied to my complaint nor 10 E-mails., until I contacted the representative of the EU commission and threated to file a formal complaint against them(solvit) to the EU commission.
Anyway I don't really need them now the tribunal accepted my query and I am confident that the appeal will be allowed.
Thanks

No Name
Newly Registered

Post by No Name » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:52 am

isceon wrote: Solvit has neither replied to my complaint nor 10 E-mails., until I contacted the representative of the EU commission and threated to file a formal complaint against them(solvit) to the EU commission.
Most people make the mistake of thinking that the Solvit centres are part of the EU. This is not the case: "SOLVIT Centres are part of the national administration". So Solvit UK is part of the UK administration.

If you go to: http://ec.europa.eu/youreurope/nav/en/c ... l#11444_14 and look at the part where the headline says "What is SOLVIT?" - Line 4 says: "SOLVIT Centres are part of the national administration and are committed to provide real solutions to real problems within a short deadline of ten weeks" Please remark the words "national administration" in this sentence. In my opinion it is better to complain to the European Commission (as they are the EU).

kapil_24uk

Post by kapil_24uk » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:25 pm

isceon wrote:

I have contacted Signpost as soon as I received the letter asking for my EX passport they replied yhat it was against the EU directives and advised me to send a copy to the HO wich I did.
Solvit has neither replied to my complaint nor 10 E-mails., until I contacted the representative of the EU commission and threated to file a formal complaint against them(solvit) to the EU commission.
Anyway I don't really need them now the tribunal accepted my query and I am confident that the appeal will be allowed.
Thanks[/quote

hey

ould u please update us

many thanx