ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June Applicant, Need Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

infora
Newly Registered

Post by infora » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:16 pm

dhavaluk wrote:I had enclosed my refusal letter, theoratically they must be having your decision letter with them as well, but no harm in sending it again.
Thanks dhavaluk for the quick answer.

infora.

Benadie
Newly Registered

1st July applicant

Post by Benadie » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:05 pm

I received a call from the agency that I used to apply for HSMP in 2004. She said that my application has been allocated to a caseworker yesterday. Unfortunately they seem to have misplaced my original certificates pertaining to my qualifications. I hope they find them! She said that they seem to be happy with my overall application. I claimed 75 points, including 10 for my wife.

Will post when I get a reply - hopefully within the next week or so.

12 months of frustration is almost over?

Francois

Benadie
Newly Registered

Provisional approval

Post by Benadie » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:07 pm

HI

I got word from my agent that may application has been provisonally approved! They unfortunately misplaced my original qualification certificates and only have the notarised copies that I sent with. I have sent them duplicates of the originals today and then the caseworker will sign the final approval.

Happy days. Hope to go for EC in next two weeks.

Good luck to all
Francois

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:11 am

Dear BEnadie,

Congratulations for the Provisional Approval. Its really strange that how can they lose your originals and have duplicates? anwaysy, its great to hear that despite of that also, they have aproved your case. may be this has become possible because of the Agent.