ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My UK Tier 1(HSMP Extension) Rejection and Appeal Experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nangvil

Post by nangvil » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 am

Blade1759,
I did provide Recorded Delivery slip to the judge to say I did send the documents to HO.

My savings did dip below 800 to overdraft 200.....that was my biggest stupid mistake.

kakss
Newly Registered

Nangvil

Post by kakss » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 am

rishikm wrote:Hi nangvil,

Could you please mail me the contact details of lawyer?Please mail to nihin_o@yahoo.com.

I need to speak to yor lawyers to help me with my appeal. Thanks

Thanks

emohan1978
Newly Registered

Extension to Tier1 - Multiple Jobs

Post by emohan1978 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:34 pm

HI,

Is anyone clarify about the multiple jobs income used to show the required income for the points.

Currently, I am in IT Sector and done the additional job to bring my points to adjust in the salary. The additional job is a part time worked in normal shops which is paid through bank, taxed and provided in salary slip.

Are there any condition for the salary to show should be from only one employer or if it is of multiple employment should be from same kind of profession?

Please some one can clarify this..

Mohan.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Extension to Tier1 - Multiple Jobs

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Irrelevant to original post. Do not post same request multiple time. You query is answered already.
emohan1978 wrote:HI,

Is anyone clarify about the multiple jobs income used to show the required income for the points.

Currently, I am in IT Sector and done the additional job to bring my points to adjust in the salary. The additional job is a part time worked in normal shops which is paid through bank, taxed and provided in salary slip.

Are there any condition for the salary to show should be from only one employer or if it is of multiple employment should be from same kind of profession?

Please some one can clarify this..

Mohan.