ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review under the Points-based System (PBS)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krishna6693

Admin Review

Post by krishna6693 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Panchal

Request you to please let me know how long did it take for the completion of your admin review. Also, which embassey you have applied.

Regards
Krishna

arun.matcha
Newly Registered

Post by arun.matcha » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm

sorry for the delay in reply Becky. Yes you can believe that. By this time you might have got updates.

I have sent my passport for entry clearance on last month 22nd (June) it reached to them on 24th to British consulate general, Los Angeles. I havent heard back anything from them.

Dies Any one have any idea how long do they take to send the passport back?

Appreciate your help.

regards
Arun

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi Arun,

I received a mail from the BHC,chennai on 24th June that then the Admin review applications filed in march '09 were getting reviewed by the ECM and my AR would likely be reviewed be in 2 - 3 weeks time. It is more than 3 weeks now and no reply yet.

How would they intimate us about the decision of the AR. Will they mail us about the courier dispatch and the track number or how is it like.

Please let me know as you already experienced the process.

Also I sent a covering letter last week about the delay in the process and took a chance of once again explaining the ECO's misktake. I also then faxed a bank letter from the manager. Do you think it was a good idea?

Cheers,
Bharath

Ask Azo
Newly Registered

Re: Administrative Review under the Points-based System (PBS

Post by Ask Azo » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Where do I forward my admin review form
If it's rejected in Mumbai