ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Appeal - No points offered for Sponsorship cetificate

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 pm

asim_t2 wrote:my job title as per cos is property operations manager (in hotel) i can find same title with higher wage but thats not under Hotel and accomodatin industry, but i cant find same title under my industry..
If I search as per job skills in other areas (not under hotel and accomodation) then there are few with less than my wages....
The list can not be wrong and if u job is under that list then the wages needs to be paid by the list.

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 am

I mean list is not wrong, but my job title is not under my related industry. same job title is there under some other industries. in some industries wage is more than mine but in some less

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

Is there any update, or some one gone through appeal process? please share with others

babysofea

Job Title not the same as on COS

Post by babysofea » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have just receive my COS and was so disapointed as my job title in there is on a different catergory and level which is on a higher pay scale. I am a Team Leader/Senior Social Care Developement Worker and under the transitional arragement as previously was under permit which runs out on 22nd.
I havent got much time..
The lady at HR has put my job title and code under section 1185 Residential and Day Care Manager, where I should have been on 6115 Skilled Senior Care Assistant.
When I told her this, she said that she had phoned the home office who advice her to do this. I am afraid of my application being refuse due to this and I havent gor much time left (my work permit expire soon)
Can the COS be change or a letter from the company to suport this?
Can some one give advise whether any ammendments can be done on COS?
Apologise for the long explaination.
Many thanks for prompt reply.

asim_t2

Post by asim_t2 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Just to let every one know here...my appeal is allowed