ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa Rejected Due to absence of Bank Logo

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amsey1382
Newly Registered

Post by amsey1382 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

krishna6693 wrote:Amit, would you be kind enough to provide me the address or email id of the embassey.

Also, if you could send me the link to the thread, if you have for the below.

No i wrote it to embessy directly (Home office), i read it on the portal that some one tried to negotiate and took a buy-in of attaching extra document before really sending it...
He also attached a print-out of the mail agreement

Here it is:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=20

Please also tell me as what did you say to HDFC bank guys and how come they agreed to write that whatever prior statements they had issued were genuine, did you have a copy of that otr did they have it in the system?

Thanks in advance buddy!

Cheers,
Amit

krishna6693

Post by krishna6693 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Amit, could you please provide me the address of British embassey. Just wanted to make sure.
Is there a way i can contact BHC via email.

Also, I will send you the format to HDFC bank by tomorrow.

amsey1382
Newly Registered

Post by amsey1382 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 pm

krishna6693 wrote:Amit, could you please provide me the address of British embassey. Just wanted to make sure.

Hi Krishna,

I don't have the address of the chennai embessy for sure....
You can call VFS and they will confirm you the address...

Thanks a ton. my e-mail id is amit1382@gmail.com . please send the HDFC letter format, i'm planning to do this all by tomorrow..as for more than a year , they take 1 day time in advance...

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Amit

amsey1382
Newly Registered

Post by amsey1382 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:24 am

krishna6693 wrote:Amit, could you please provide me the address of British embassey. Just wanted to make sure.

Hi Krishna,

Could you please send me the format of the letter, please?

Cheers,
Amit Sharma

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 am

Good I saw this post. I also got Statement from HDFC Bank and there is no Logo on the statement. May I also get refused for this reason? I am going to apply through Bangalore VFS and my application will also go to Chennai BHC.

I did not collect any other letter from HDFC that they issued the Statement on my request etc.

Should I ask them to provide me a letter that the statement was issued on my request from date to date and the statement format is standard for any statement issued by HDFC Bank.

Tomorrow I am also going to take statement from ICICI Bank. Should I get the same letter from them also?

I already have a letter from IDBI where they have mentioned that they have issued the statement and the minimum balance during last 3 months was so and so.

Do we also need to provide any other letter with Bank statements. Can anyone please paste sample cover letter for me. Thanks.

Regards,
Akash...

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 am

AkashS wrote:Good I saw this post. I also got Statement from HDFC Bank and there is no Logo on the statement. May I also get refused for this reason? I am going to apply through Bangalore VFS and my application will also go to Chennai BHC.

I did not collect any other letter from HDFC that they issued the Statement on my request etc.

Should I ask them to provide me a letter that the statement was issued on my request from date to date and the statement format is standard for any statement issued by HDFC Bank.

Tomorrow I am also going to take statement from ICICI Bank. Should I get the same letter from them also?

I already have a letter from IDBI where they have mentioned that they have issued the statement and the minimum balance during last 3 months was so and so.

Do we also need to provide any other letter with Bank statements. Can anyone please paste sample cover letter for me. Thanks.

Regards,
Akash...
If you have not yet applied better to get letter so that you can sleep peacefully.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 am

chetanojha wrote:
AkashS wrote:Good I saw this post. I also got Statement from HDFC Bank and there is no Logo on the statement. May I also get refused for this reason? I am going to apply through Bangalore VFS and my application will also go to Chennai BHC.

Regards,
Akash...
If you have not yet applied better to get letter so that you can sleep peacefully.
I did not apply till now and collected the statements from the banks. Is it fine if I go to them again tomorrow and ask them to provide a letter on the letter head that my statement (from date to date) is genuine and it can be verified any time by the bank?

Will it be enough?

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 am

Also, what should we write in the Tier 1 Application (VAF9) for the question
1.2 Which Appendix did you complete? >>>> Number Title?

krishna6693

Post by krishna6693 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi Amit

The statement provided to me by the bank is our standard procedure of providing account statements and it bears the signature and seal of the bank authorities. If verified, we are willing to share the info maintainence funds, transactions of XXX with BHC.

I have included these lines in the letter.

Krishna

krishna6693

Post by krishna6693 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Akash, Its Appendix 1

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 pm

krishna6693 wrote:Akash, Its Appendix 1
Thanks Krishna. I just saw this. Anyway, I am going to get the letter from the Banks on their letter head that they have provided the statement on my request for this this date and it can be verified any time.

I hope this should be enough to support my application.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 pm

AkashS wrote:
chetanojha wrote:

Regards,
Akash...
I did not apply till now and collected the statements from the banks. Is it fine if I go to them again tomorrow and ask them to provide a letter on the letter head that my statement (from date to date) is genuine and it can be verified any time by the bank?

Will it be enough?
Your Bank Statement and Letter from Bank will support each other. This should be fine.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Thanks Chetan. I'll get the letter tomorrow and if possible, will apply day after or on Monday (If pound rate is in my favour).

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm

AkashS wrote:Thanks Chetan. I'll get the letter tomorrow and if possible, will apply day after or on Monday (If pound rate is in my favour).
If you can, also provide contact details of a person, preferrably Bank Manager, in your cover letter. Just in case.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:58 am

chetanojha wrote:
AkashS wrote:Thanks Chetan. I'll get the letter tomorrow and if possible, will apply day after or on Monday (If pound rate is in my favour).
If you can, also provide contact details of a person, preferrably Bank Manager, in your cover letter. Just in case.
Sure. I'll tell them to mention Bank Manager contact details along with any other alternate number (possibly Cell Number).

However, I am going to bank again to ask if they can provide me new Statement with their Logo on it. Otherwise 2nd option will be this letter.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Mobile number may not be a good idea - as it could belong to anyone. BHC/HO usually do not prefer reference check through calls to mobile phones.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

krishna6693

Post by krishna6693 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 am

Akash

I would like to apply for an administrative review of decision taken in respect of my application and like to highlight that the evidence supplied by me met the specifications provided in the PBS Tier-1 Guidance notes as applicable on the date of the application.

With regards to the Bank Statement provided in support of the maintenance funds criteria, my Bank XXX, XXX branch furnished a printout of transactions covering 3 months starting XXX ending XXX.

The statement was provided by the bank and carried stamp and signature of the Bank official authorities.

Please note that the format of the statements and the information contained therein conform to every requirement mentioned in the PBS guidance notes. It is clear that if an applicant provides bank statements which are provided by bank and stamped by the bank, the applicant is not required to provide a supporting letter from the bank. Apparently, the case worker did not consider the evidence in line with the aforementioned guidance note and rejected my application in error.

I requested XXX bank to issue the statement and the statement provided to me by the bank was their standard procedure of providing account statements and it bears the signature and seal of the bank authorities. To support my claim, I have included a letter from bank stating the statement (from XXX to XXX) submitted to VFS on XXX is an official document produced by bank for me and is it is not an internet copy.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

AkashS wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
Sure. I'll tell them to mention Bank Manager contact details along with any other alternate number (possibly Cell Number).

However, I am going to bank again to ask if they can provide me new Statement with their Logo on it. Otherwise 2nd option will be this letter.
Better to provide the branch telephone no. along with extn. This will give authenticity to your claim. Mobile no. can be of anybody. Better not give case worker a chance to raise finger.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 am

push_hsmp wrote:Mobile number may not be a good idea - as it could belong to anyone. BHC/HO usually do not prefer reference check through calls to mobile phones.
Bank people also did not provide me any number (no even Land line or Cell). They just mentioned that they can verify my a/c any time.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:36 am

AkashS wrote:
push_hsmp wrote:Mobile number may not be a good idea - as it could belong to anyone. BHC/HO usually do not prefer reference check through calls to mobile phones.
Bank people also did not provide me any number (no even Land line or Cell). They just mentioned that they can verify my a/c any time.
If they don't provide you contact no. how they are supposed to verify it. Clearly HO/VFS will not walkin to branch to verify it. Does your letter from bank(on letter head paper) doesn't state any contact no? It will be strange if it doesn't.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:43 am

chetanojha wrote:
AkashS wrote:
If they don't provide you contact no. how they are supposed to verify it. Clearly HO/VFS will not walkin to branch to verify it. Does your letter from bank(on letter head paper) doesn't state any contact no? It will be strange if it doesn't.
Well, the letter on the letter head only but it does not have any phone number. I think it is the standard letter head which they use everywhere. It is having Branch Address, which issued me the statement and their Head Office Address.

Bank guy told me that they usually never verify until there is real doubt on the letter or statement.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 am

Well, the letter on the letter head only but it does not have any phone number. I think it is the standard letter head which they use everywhere. It is having Branch Address, which issued me the statement and their Head Office Address.

Bank guy told me that they usually never verify until there is real doubt on the letter or statement.
Is it ICICI bank? b'cos I have got letter during my initial HSMP applicatino(though I didn't used it) provided all information including branch phone no. etc.
Anyway, if the letter contain branch/HQ address and contact no. of HQ it will be fine too.As case worker can call HQ or call centre to connect to your branch. It should be fine. Don't loose your sleep over it.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:57 am

chetanojha wrote:

Is it ICICI bank? b'cos I have got letter during my initial HSMP application (though I didn't used it) provided all information including branch phone no. etc.
Anyway, if the letter contain branch/HQ address and contact no. of HQ it will be fine too.As case worker can call HQ or call centre to connect to your branch. It should be fine. Don't loose your sleep over it.
It is HDFC Bank. However, they are trying to provide me new statement where their logo is also there but I am not sure if that statement will be having any phone number also or not?

By the way, I have prepared a cover letter for Salary and Maintenance Fund also. I am pasting it below. Please have a look and suggest me if it is fine or any changes are required.

MAINTENANCE COVER LETTER:

Dated: XXXXXX

To
The Immigration Officer,
British Deputy High Commission,
Chennai,
India.

Sub: Application for Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Workers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Akash Shrivastava, wish to apply for entry clearance to work in the UK under ‘Tier 1 (General) - Highly Skilled Worker’ of the Points Based System (PBS). I have claimed 10 points for the maintenance funds on a

self evaluation basis using the ‘Self Assessment Tool’. I am maintaining the amount of GBP 2800 or more for last 3 months in 3 different banks as as average balance on any given date.

I have provided the statements from those three banks for last 3 months. Out of them, one bank statement is for 12 Months as my salary is being credited into the same bank.

Following is the list of documents provided to show maintenance fund along with my application.

Attributes Points Claimed Documents Provided

Maintenance Funs 10 1. Last 3 mts Bank Statement from 3 different banks (HDFC, IDBI and ICICI)
2. Average balance table from HDFC, ICICI and IDBI Banks.

As mentioend earlier, HDFC bank account is also my salary account so I am providing 12 Months statement for this account.

For your convenience, I have calculated the average balance from all three banks together for any given date and prepared a Table for this. It will be helpful for you to see the average combined balance from three

bank accounts.

My total balance has never gone below Rs. 226694.87 which is equivalent to GBP 2833.68 at the rate of Rs. 80 = 1 GBP. Hence I fullfil the requirement to maintain the Min balance of GBP 2800 or above for last three months at any given time.

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory, however if you have any questions or queries or require additional information do not hesitate to contact me on [+91-xxxxxxxxxx] or alternatively via email

XXXXXX.

Thanking you,

Your's Sincerely,

[AKASH SHRIVASTAVA]

SALARY COVER LETTER

Date: XXXXXX

To
The Immigration Officer,
British High Commission
Chennai, India

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: Cover letter for Past Earnings Category

I, Akash Shrivastav, wish to apply under "Tier 1 (General) - Highly Skilled Worker" of the Points Based System (PBS). I have claimed 45 Points for last 12 Months earnings (June 2008 to May 2009).

Following are the list of documents provided with my Tier 1 application to claim points in the category of past earnings:

Evidence of Past Earnings:
1) 12 Months Payslips sealed and signed by Finance Manager from June 2008 to May 2009.
1) 12 Months Bank Statements form HDFC Bank where my salary is credited. (Salary period From June-2008 to May-2009)
2) Letter form the employer stating my yearly Gross salary.

My last 12 Months gross salary is Rs. 68794/Month (Eqvl to GBP 860 @ Rs. 80 = 1 Pound Sterling)

My total Gross Income during last 12 Months is Rs. (Eqvl to GBP 10320 @ Rs. 80 = 1 Pound Sterling)

Pound rate has been taken as per www.Oanda.com Live Mid-Market rates as of 06/06/2009.

1 GBP = 80.00 INR

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory, however if you have any questions or queries or require additional information do not hesitate to contact me on [+91-xxxxxxxxxx] or alternatively via email XXXXXX.

Thanking you,

Your's Sincerely,

[AKASH SHRIVASTAVA]

MAINTENANCE FUND TABLE FOR AVERAGE BALANCE

DATE BANK A (HDFC) BANK B (IDBI) BANK C (ICICI) Average Balance (A+B+C)

24/03/2009 200,796.02 31,790.00 10,022.64 242,608.66
25/03/2009 201,896.02 31,790.00 10,022.64 243,708.66
26/03/2009 201,641.02 31,790.00 10,022.64 243,453.66
27/03/2009 201,641.02 31,790.00 10,022.64 243,453.66
28/03/2009 201,641.02 31,790.00 10,022.64 243,453.66
29/03/2009 201,383.02 31,142.00 10,022.64 242,547.66
30/03/09 201,383.02 31,142.00 10,022.64 242,547.66
31/03/09 254,637.69 31,438.00 10,022.64 296,098.33
1/4/2009 255,292.48 31,438.00 10,022.64 296,753.12
2/4/2009 249,451.48 31,438.00 10,022.64 290,912.12
3/4/2009 245,881.48 31,438.00 10,022.64 287,342.12
4/4/2009 245,881.48 31,438.00 11,692.64 289,012.12
5/4/2009 245,881.48 31,438.00 11,692.64 289,012.12
6/4/2009 205,502.48 31,228.00 11,692.64 248,423.12
7/4/2009 205,167.23 26,968.00 10,075.64 242,210.87
8/4/2009 204,967.23 26,968.00 10,075.64 242,010.87
9/4/2009 204,530.23 16,968.00 10,075.64 231,573.87
10/4/2009 204,530.23 16,968.00 10,075.64 231,573.87
11/4/2009 205,530.23 16,968.00 35,075.64 257,573.87
12/4/2009 205,530.23 16,968.00 35,075.64 257,573.87
13/04/2009 205,530.23 16,968.00 10,075.64 232,573.87
14/04/2009 205,530.23 16,968.00 10,075.64 232,573.87
15/04/2009 205,003.23 16,968.00 10,075.64 232,046.87
16/04/2009 205,003.23 16,968.00 10,075.64 232,046.87
17/04/2009 204,718.23 16,968.00 10,075.64 231,761.87
18/04/2009 204,718.23 15,203.00 10,075.64 229,996.87
19/04/2009 202,143.23 15,203.00 10,075.64 227,421.87
20/04/2009 202,143.23 15,203.00 10,075.64 227,421.87
21/04/2009 202,143.23 15,203.00 10,075.64 227,421.87
22/04/2009 202,143.23 14,603.00 10,075.64 226,821.87
23/04/2009 202,143.23 14,603.00 10,075.64 226,821.87
24/04/2009 202,143.23 14,603.00 10,075.64 226,821.87
25/04/2009 202,143.23 14,603.00 10,075.64 226,821.87
26/04/2009 202,143.23 14,603.00 10,075.64 226,821.87
27/04/2009 202,016.23 14,603.00 10,075.64 226,694.87
28/04/2009 202,016.23 14,603.00 10,075.64 226,694.87
29/04/2009 202,016.23 14,603.00 35,075.64 251,694.87
30/04/2009 264,404.90 14,603.00 15,075.64 294,083.54
1/5/2009 264,404.90 14,603.00 15,075.64 294,083.54
2/5/2009 262,605.90 14,603.00 15,075.64 292,284.54
3/5/2009 260,805.90 14,603.00 15,075.64 290,484.54
4/5/2009 243,789.90 14,603.00 11,075.64 269,468.54
5/5/2009 236,374.90 14,603.00 12,692.94 263,670.84
6/5/2009 236,374.90 15,853.00 10,742.94 262,970.84
7/5/2009 221,574.90 15,853.00 10,789.94 248,217.84
8/5/2009 220,930.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 250,573.84
9/5/2009 220,230.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 249,873.84
10/5/2009 220,230.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 249,873.84
11/5/2009 215,176.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 244,819.84
12/5/2009 213,886.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 243,529.84
13/05/2009 213,886.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 243,529.84
14/05/2009 213,461.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 243,104.84
15/05/2009 214,461.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 244,104.84
16/05/2009 214,087.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 243,730.84
17/05/2009 213,089.90 17,853.00 11,789.94 242,732.84
18/05/2009 221,079.52 17,853.00 11,789.94 250,722.46
19/05/2009 221,079.52 17,853.00 11,789.94 250,722.46
20/05/2009 220,179.52 17,853.00 11,789.94 249,822.46
21/05/2009 220,179.52 17,853.00 11,789.94 249,822.46
22/05/2009 218,856.27 17,853.00 11,789.94 248,499.21
23/05/2009 215,989.27 17,853.00 11,789.94 245,632.21
24/05/2009 215,989.27 17,853.00 11,789.94 245,632.21
25/05/2009 215,989.27 17,853.00 11,789.94 245,632.21
26/05/2009 215,989.27 17,853.00 11,789.94 245,632.21
27/05/2009 214,719.27 17,853.00 11,789.94 244,362.21
28/05/2009 214,444.27 17,853.00 11,789.94 244,087.21
29/05/2009 272,099.94 17,853.00 36,328.36 326,281.30
30/05/2009 271,874.94 17,853.00 36,328.36 326,056.30
31/05/2009 271,874.94 17,853.00 11,328.36 301,056.30
1/6/2009 266,308.94 17,853.00 11,328.36 295,490.30
2/6/2009 256,255.94 18,853.00 13,128.36 288,237.30
3/6/2009 245,784.94 18,853.00 13,128.36 277,766.30
4/6/2009 243,757.94 18,853.00 11,575.36 274,186.30
5/6/2009 233,042.94 18,853.00 11,575.36 263,471.30
6/6/2009 233,042.94 18,853.00 11,575.36 263,471.30
7/6/2009 232,859.94 18,853.00 11,575.36 263,288.30
8/6/2009 230,959.94 18,853.00 10,675.36 260,488.30
9/6/2009 231,529.94 18,853.00 10,675.36 261,058.30
10/6/2009 231,529.94 18,853.00 10,675.36 261,058.30
11/6/2009 220,629.94 18,853.00 11,172.70 250,655.64
12/6/2009 220,613.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 251,631.76
13/06/2009 220,613.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 251,631.76
14/06/2009 220,613.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 251,631.76
15/06/2009 220,613.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 251,631.76
16/06/2009 220,613.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 251,631.76
17/06/2009 220,613.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 251,631.76
18/06/2009 218,513.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 249,531.76
19/06/2009 218,513.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 249,531.76
20/06/2009 218,213.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 249,231.76
21/06/2009 218,213.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 249,231.76
22/06/2009 218,213.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 249,231.76
23/06/2009 218,213.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 249,231.76
24/06/2009 217,413.38 18,853.00 12,165.38 248,431.76
25/06/2009 217,113.38 17,353.00 12,165.38 246,631.76
26/06/2009 216,688.38 16,435.00 12,165.38 245,288.76
27/06/2009 215,918.38 16,435.00 12,165.38 244,518.76
28/06/2009 215,501.38 16,435.00 12,165.38 244,101.76
Last edited by AkashS on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 am

I used the below format. Try to keep things as concise as possible.

MAINTENANCE FUNDS

•Points Claimed : 10
•Cash Funds Available: More than £1333 (including One Dependent)
•Fund Availability: £1333 available since last 3 months.
•Evidence Submitted:

1.Original Letter from HSBC Bank confirming the fund available in Bank for last three month
2.Bank Statements of Online Saving Account.
3.Bank Statement of Current Account (in Earning Section).

•Explanation:

I am maintaining Online Saver Bank accounts with HSBC Bank as follows:

1.Online Savers Account – Bank Statement provided in this section [This statement should be considered along with the Current Account Statement Provided in Earning Section]

I am required to maintain a minimum of £800+£533= £1333 for me and my wife (dependent) respectively. The total/combined sum available at my disposal in my above said bank account and Current Bank Account(as mentioned in Earning Section) has always been more than the minimum maintenance funds required i.e. £1333 since November 2008 i.e. over 3 months. Maintenance funds never went below min. required amount.

Please note I have provided evidence for me and my wife (dependent) in this section.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:24 am

chetanojha wrote:I used the below format. Try to keep things as concise as possible.

MAINTENANCE FUNDS

•Points Claimed : 10
•Cash Funds Available: More than £1333 (including One Dependent)
•Fund Availability: £1333 available since last 3 months.
•Evidence Submitted:

1.Original Letter from HSBC Bank confirming the fund available in Bank for last three month
2.Bank Statements of Online Saving Account.
3.Bank Statement of Current Account (in Earning Section).

•Explanation:

I am maintaining Online Saver Bank accounts with HSBC Bank as follows:

1.Online Savers Account – Bank Statement provided in this section [This statement should be considered along with the Current Account Statement Provided in Earning Section]

I am required to maintain a minimum of £800+£533= £1333 for me and my wife (dependent) respectively. The total/combined sum available at my disposal in my above said bank account and Current Bank Account(as mentioned in Earning Section) has always been more than the minimum maintenance funds required i.e. £1333 since November 2008 i.e. over 3 months. Maintenance funds never went below min. required amount.

Please note I have provided evidence for me and my wife (dependent) in this section.
I have just posted my letters. Please let me know if I should use them or the one which is posted by you.

Akash...