ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa wife acussing me of rape

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 pm

jack5 wrote:
Also the next day she repeatedly swore at me on the phone and said wanted a divorce. Her brother swore at me and i took no notice, but i still remember the nasty things she said to me.
Do you want a divorce?

There's a chance that this call would've been recorded. If you let the police know the rough time and date and phone provided then they might be able to get a transcript of the call. Welcome to big brother!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 pm

jack5 wrote:I still have feelings for her even after she has accused me. We had some good times together. Yes we argued alot but dont alot of married couples argue?

The reason i wrote to the HO was because when she left me she came back to the house with the police to collect her belongings. There was no need for the police to be involved at all as we had just had a row. I know 100% her brother put her up to it. However what hurt me so much was the smile on her face whe. She was running around the house infront of the police gathering her belongings together. By getting the police involved over a small thing they messed up. Their intentions became clear to me why they had got the police involved. Maybe this was their biggest mistake.

Also the next day she repeatedly swore at me on the phone and said wanted a divorce. Her brother swore at me and i took no notice, but i still remember the nasty things she said to me.
Jack i know you still love her even though she has done these horrible things. I understand why you called the HO, although given the facts i wouldn't have supported it.
There might be a possibility for reconciliation if she drops the charges and break free from the hold her family has on her. Which might be difficult but possible and take lots of sacrifice and commitment from you both, and also forgiveness.

My first impression of this woman before you mention your son was very very low. Having read what you have written i have realised your wife is as much a victim of her family as you are.

I don't know if divorce will be wise. However i will recommend you stay apart for a while and see how things work out, or whether there is a future.

If there is any future, which there could be, those family need to be eradicated from your lives, not literally.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

jack5
Newly Registered

Post by jack5 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:12 am

I think if she had to choose between her family and me then she will choose her family. Also i understand when you say she is in the grip of her family, however god has given every person a brain. She has decided to go along with their plans knowing full well of the implications to her own life, to my life, and most importantly to our sons life. She has chosen this path and i think will stick with it.

I dont think they will drop the charges, i dont think she realises what she is doing, i think like in a game of cards they are going all in.

They made a calculated decision, and there is no going back for them. Also they must be getting some legal advice off some dodgy solicitor.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 am

jack5 wrote:I think if she had to choose between her family and me then she will choose her family. Also i understand when you say she is in the grip of her family, however god has given every person a brain. She has decided to go along with their plans knowing full well of the implications to her own life, to my life, and most importantly to our sons life. She has chosen this path and i think will stick with it.

I dont think they will drop the charges, i dont think she realises what she is doing, i think like in a game of cards they are going all in.

They made a calculated decision, and there is no going back for them. Also they must be getting some legal advice off some dodgy solicitor.
I don't think she would have sent those text if she doesn't mean them. She has nothing to gain from doing so.

I believe they will ultimately fail. Try acting nice and she will eventually start crumbling.

Remember we are shaped by who are parents make us to be.

Your western individualism and self determination might be different from her Pakistani upbringing.

Try not to gave them more ammunition to use on your wife against you.

Sometimes the fear our parents inflicts upon us affects us in our adulthood.

We all have brain but not all of us use it wisely and effectively .

For the sake of the child i will advise you , when the dust has settled , to analyse things and see how you can ensure he doesn't become a victim of his mum's actions.

At this present time, the most important thing is getting this stupid charges squashed.

mr khan

Post by mr khan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

hey what happened in the end

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 pm

This thread is almost 3 years old. You're unlikely to get a response.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Yes, it is a long time indeed. I was surprised to recieve a notification email about this post.

I believe the OP was able to resolve things eventually.