ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAKE BANK STATEMENTS SUBMITTED TO HOME OFFICE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BACK_TO_GB

Post by BACK_TO_GB » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:58 pm

dropreety - what are you gonna do about your problem?

I think you now need to go to your nearest police station (if you are required to register with the police), take your police registration certificate (if you have one) and inform the police of your current new status (rejection of visa)..... they will give you further advise of what to do... also you will need proof of your current address i think... they would be interested to know!

might be a good idea to find out where your nearest airport is!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm

BACK_TO_GB wrote:dropreety - what are you gonna do about your problem?

I think you now need to go to your nearest police station (if you are required to register with the police), take your police registration certificate (if you have one) and inform the police of your current new status (rejection of visa)..... they will give you further advise of what to do... also you will need proof of your current address i think... they would be interested to know!

might be a good idea to find out where your nearest airport is!
Let's not start a flame war here. Give a break to person. He is already facing the consequences of what he did. Let's not add more to it and stop the flames here itself.

mada01
Newly Registered

Post by mada01 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm

BACK_TO_GB wrote:MODERATORS: Should we be allowing people like dropreety to post on this forum?

we clearly have this person using fraud and deciept with the HO. not only that, but he/she are banging on about it using this forum asking lawful, lawabiding people like us to "help" ! this is absoutely horendous

Kick dropreety out of this forum now I say and that is my opinion.
Hi Guys,

Don't be judgmental. Personally i had such experience when my old solicitor submitted my bachelor degree instead of masters degree. In the end i had to speak to home office direct about it and set the record straight.

So guys give dropreety some break.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:04 pm

mada01 wrote:
BACK_TO_GB wrote:MODERATORS: Should we be allowing people like dropreety to post on this forum?

we clearly have this person using fraud and deciept with the HO. not only that, but he/she are banging on about it using this forum asking lawful, lawabiding people like us to "help" ! this is absoutely horendous

Kick dropreety out of this forum now I say and that is my opinion.
Hi Guys,

Don't be judgmental. Personally i had such experience when my old solicitor submitted my bachelor degree instead of masters degree. In the end i had to speak to home office direct about it and set the record straight.

So guys give dropreety some break.
NOt the same thing. Give me a break.

ranchers
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ranchers » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 pm

dropreety

Don't make the things worse..To be very honest, You took the risk but it won't work for you so be a man and leave the country without doing anything more stupid.. If you go for any apology letter or any further process, this may lead you to arrest and anyother complication.. Leave the country simply and try anywhere else...

Seda
Newly Registered

Post by Seda » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:26 pm

It's all easy to say "leave the country" for other people. I am not supporting this person, he needs to admit first that he submitted fake documents on purpose. But at the end of the day, he is in need of help and all he is asking is just some idea and guidance. And "leave the country" is not a good guidance if he set his life & family here already.

On the other hand, we all know that HO is increasing the limits and rules to issue extentions, ILRs etc, so we should be supportive to each other. We can still tell the truth to people's faces but come on, he is just asking for some guidance now and please let's discuss the actions that he can take to reverse the situation or at least reduce its concequences.

Submitting fake documents does not neccessarily mean that there is a fake situation. Sometimes, to get things quicker and easier, some people may try short cuts and I think this person has done this. Submitting the right bank documents and expressing that there is no fake situation can get HO reconcider the case after appeal.

ranchers wrote:dropreety

Don't make the things worse..To be very honest, You took the risk but it won't work for you so be a man and leave the country without doing anything more stupid.. If you go for any apology letter or any further process, this may lead you to arrest and anyother complication.. Leave the country simply and try anywhere else...

nksg

Post by nksg » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 pm

I agree with the comments of seda....

dropreety,

if you have the right documents now, better to hire a good solicitor (dont think about the cost) and then fight your case....

If you are not banned..!! then you can resubmit the application with the correct and genuine documents explaining you have been misguided before... (that s only possible if you LTR has not expired).

All the best.
Seda wrote:It's all easy to say "leave the country" for other people. I am not supporting this person, he needs to admit first that he submitted fake documents on purpose. But at the end of the day, he is in need of help and all he is asking is just some idea and guidance. And "leave the country" is not a good guidance if he set his life & family here already.

On the other hand, we all know that HO is increasing the limits and rules to issue extentions, ILRs etc, so we should be supportive to each other. We can still tell the truth to people's faces but come on, he is just asking for some guidance now and please let's discuss the actions that he can take to reverse the situation or at least reduce its concequences.

Submitting fake documents does not neccessarily mean that there is a fake situation. Sometimes, to get things quicker and easier, some people may try short cuts and I think this person has done this. Submitting the right bank documents and expressing that there is no fake situation can get HO reconcider the case after appeal.

ranchers wrote:dropreety

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 pm

nksg wrote:if you have the right documents now, better to hire a good solicitor (dont think about the cost) and then fight your case....
... indeed a leson to others that have not been caught. We're only talking about this person that was caught. How many more went through the same routine? Guys let's me careful, I really feel for this person.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:05 pm

justice_will_reign wrote:
nksg wrote:if you have the right documents now, better to hire a good solicitor (dont think about the cost) and then fight your case....
... indeed a leson to others that have not been caught. We're only talking about this person that was caught. How many more went through the same routine? Guys let's me careful, I really feel for this person.
I feel sorry for this person. But people have a misconception that they can get away with things.Other day I was reading post about Tier-1 recognised Master's degree available for x amount of money in this very forum. To my surprise the member has even posted his mobile no. and personal email id. Can you beleive that? Hard to know who is genuine and who is not.

BACK_TO_GB

Post by BACK_TO_GB » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 pm

My opinion: Both dropreety & Seda out of this forum...

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:09 pm

chetanojha wrote:To my surprise the member has even posted his mobile no. and personal email id. Can you beleive that? Hard to know who is genuine and who is not.
Yeah Chetan.. i agree with you..

these guys are making things easy for a raid on their premisis/ to track them..