ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BATLEY KHAN RM786

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 pm

I think DW is gone for good now . I hope she is alright because her last post was that she was thinking of taking about 50 sleeping pills!!!!!!

I hope she is alright. I think being seperated from her beloved hubby has taken its toll on her.

Thats a pity because I had some empathy for her. Its just a pity that she was not able to keep her personal opinions to herself,irrespective of what others do or how they lead their personal life.

Anyway we continue forward.

RM786

Post by RM786 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi Batleykhan,

Yes D_W had been acting very strange lately. shes had been very patient for a long time and i think it just took it out of her. However nearly everyone on here is waiting to reunite with their loved ones. She started offending people recently and that was enough for alot of people to be very unhappy with her. Anyways theres no stopping her coming back with another user account if shes been banned. I just hope when she does return shes calmed down.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:32 pm

I think a particular individual is only keeping a low profile. I don't think she has been banned.

I suspect she has come to realise how inappropriate her actions were and decided to take a break.

She did acknowledge on another thread that she deserved to be banned.

I am sure the authorities realised, she was not her self when she sent those post and have decided to give her a second chance
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors