ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 refusal please help me!!!!!!!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:57 pm

see ECO has refused me only under point d of 320 7b which is ](d) using Deception in an application for entry clearence, leave to enter or remain (whether successful or not),unless the applicant:

(ii)used Deception in an application for entry clearence more than 10 years ago,

but my last application was just 6 months ago? somebody would like to comment please?

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:04 pm

plus there are indications for eco`s at UKBA website where it says...

In addition you must not refuse an applicant under 320(7B) if:
• false documents or false representations were used in a previous visa or leave to enter or remain application, and the applicant was not aware that the documents or representations were false;

3.3.7 320(7B) and the use of false reps, information and documents
If an applicant has previously been refused entry clearance because a false document was used or a false representation was made, the applicant may claim that they were unaware that the document or representation was false.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:06 pm

"You were refused entry clearence for using deception regarding sponsorship on 12/02/2009"

That's why your latest application was rejected. What did the letter of refusal say for that application?

sunny07

meats

Post by sunny07 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm

that previous letter says

I am satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 57 of the immigration rules, except for the following, additionaly your application falls to be refused under paragraph 320 7A of HC 395:

(7A) where false representations have been made or false documents or information have been submitted (whether or not material to the application, and whether or not to the applicant`s knowledge) or material facts have not been disclosed, in relation to the application.

. We contacted your sponsor to verify their offer of financial support. Whilst they confirmed they were willing to meet the costs of your studies, they gave incorrect answers about you and they did not know anything about your course or college, course duration or cost. I do not find it credible that a genuine sponsor would not know the cost of this substantial financial commitment (15000 over a year). I am not satisfied that this constitues a genuine offer of sponsorship. I am therefore not satisfied that you are able to meet the cost of your course and maintain and accomodate yourself without taking employment or without recourse to public funds. 320(7A) 57(iiiii)

i therefore refuse your application.

Your right of Appeal

You are entitled to aapeal against this decision under section 82(1) of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002......................................................................................................

This was the last refusal which i applied on 29th jan 2009, decision made on 12th feb 2009 and i collected docs on March 9 2009 frm bhc VAC

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Please would someone here let me know or advise? something?
or could someone tell that is there any chance that my decision can be overturned? :(

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 am

im still waiting for my decision, submitted on 8th and they got it on 11th, please somebody sugesst, although i`m doing my university assignments and submitting them online, but will i make it or not? cud somebody advise? Angelica or vinny? i havent heard frm you in my post yet? is there anything strange? or wot? :cry:

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 am

its 28th day but i have not heard of anything!!!!!!!!!!! how long i`ll have to wait :(

sunny07

People IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

Post by sunny07 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:25 am

:D :) :o :lol: :shock: :wink: :P
My GOD!!!!!! yes yes yes i made it!!! i got email today! from bhc abudhabi that im cleared!!!!!!!!!! my decision is overturned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im now going to submit my passport! im so happpppppppy!!! thanks everyone who gave me suggestions! and thanks who did not! i hope my case helps lot of people! so Thankful to Allah mia!!!!!! best of luck to everyone!!

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 pm

congrtes

sunny07

Post by sunny07 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 pm

thanks wait :P