ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife and Child stuck in pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukusman

Re: ILR from pakistan

Post by ukusman » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 pm

nasxtra wrote:ILR from pakistan =
when i asked this at the BH in islamabad they stuck to the letter of the rules and told me ILR application has to be made with wife when she is on uk soil.

kitty yep your right

just a money making, time wasting excercise for them as as soon as she lands next day were going to premium service ILR and if that is granted...a very very big complaint...and getting in touch with local media...my MP has also expressed an intrest in this case probably politically motivated but UKBA is gonna get some..

Hi,

It is not the BHC faULT that your 2 year visa had ran out. Due to unforseen circumstances that arised in your situation - your wife had to travel to pakistan and it would have been likely that you knew that during her return her visa would have expired.

So from where i can see it- BHC is not to blame. They cant allow anyone in to the country without a valid visa.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Re: ILR from pakistan

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 am

ukusman wrote:
nasxtra wrote:ILR from pakistan =
when i asked this at the BH in islamabad they stuck to the letter of the rules and told me ILR application has to be made with wife when she is on uk soil.

kitty yep your right

just a money making, time wasting excercise for them as as soon as she lands next day were going to premium service ILR and if that is granted...a very very big complaint...and getting in touch with local media...my MP has also expressed an intrest in this case probably politically motivated but UKBA is gonna get some..

Hi,

It is not the BHC faULT that your 2 year visa had ran out. Due to unforseen circumstances that arised in your situation - your wife had to travel to pakistan and it would have been likely that you knew that during her return her visa would have expired.

So from where i can see it- BHC is not to blame. They cant allow anyone in to the country without a valid visa.

Thats right..You have to apply again for spouse visa and described in detail why her visa was expired...I belive you should have no difficulty.

UK_Banned_Member

nasxtra
Newly Registered

visa granted

Post by nasxtra » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 am

the visa was granted and wife and kids landing at Manchester airport tonite! UKBA i've learnt my lesson..and evryone else learn from my mistakes and save the stress..plan prepare and execute well in advance cos you never know what can happen in life and get yourself caught in a situation just like I was...

UKBA we call it a truce i think :wink:

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: visa granted

Post by ElenaW » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:47 am

nasxtra wrote:the visa was granted and wife and kids landing at Manchester airport tonite! UKBA i've learnt my lesson..and evryone else learn from my mistakes and save the stress..plan prepare and execute well in advance cos you never know what can happen in life and get yourself caught in a situation just like I was...

UKBA we call it a truce i think :wink:
Yayyyy congratulations you must be thrilled!!
I tell it like it is.