ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Entry Clearance in 1 day

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simar

Post by simar » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:43 pm

Hi All,
Just to inform you all guys, I too got EC clearance,. New Delhi office is petty fast.

I applied on 1st late afternoon on vfs center.

Got the visa next day i.e. 2nd August.

VFS center sends me my documents by courier. It reach my home only late afternoon on 3rd . On same day in the evening I resign from my job.
Since two months period is mandatory. So I will be coming to UK in First week of October only.

However I only got my passport stamped. I did not apply for EC for my wife & kid. Hopefully they will join me in few months time.

Best of luck to rest..

simar.

smallsaurabh
Newly Registered

Post by smallsaurabh » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:24 pm

Dhaval

I have HSMP approval letter, so, as u mentioned i donot need Job offer letter of UK.
Now, what is desirable amount should i have in mybank account(In Rs.) to get EC successfully (I m applying with my dependent wife)?
and pls give details , what kind of accomodation proof letter I need to get letter from my friend of UK - what is basically required matter for that letter. If you have any sample pls send me.

Regards,
Saurabh