ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are you really Irish?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Lost Soul wrote:I was born in South Africa of South African parents. Two of my great grandparents emigrated there from Ireland the rest all came from western England. Would this make me Irish by these genetic tests?
Although I have an Irish passport I would be loath to claim to be Irish like some of you.
I have no idea, its complex. However although their are unique genetic irish markers (like all other ethnic groups in europe). The Irish are very closely related to the english.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm

ProudWhiteEuropean wrote:The Irish are very closely related to the english.
Proud whatever, you seem to have a poor understanding of Irish and English History. You only need to read about, the period of " No Irish, No dog or No coloured" , look at the situation in Northern Ireland to show that if the English and Irish are closely related, as you have claimed, they have a very funny way of showing it, or it is a very invisible relation.

Lostsoul, you feel as much a SouthAfrican as a these people want to feel Irish.

If we want to use the same scale as Proud whatever, you are not technically SouthAfrican, as you are not black. He will consider you to be a Dutch or English or something.

Our arguement is someone like yourself, whose ancestors has lived in a society for a substantial period and bear offspring, are as much part of that society, even if their skin colour don't conform to the majority of a population.

The past always shape the future. If there hadn't been a British Empire or forced settlement built in Kenya, Zimbabwe, Australia, America etc., then this migration would not have existed.

The world is a global village, what ever you say or do, is not going to stop migration. You have just got to get use to it or go to stormfront, where you needs will be better catered for.

Perhaps you should consider relocating to the North pole, where every thing is white. Then again that is changing very speedily.

I think i will drop out of this argument now, and concentrate on doing something more productive on the forum
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Obie Listen, just pipe down ok.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Obie wrote:
ProudWhiteEuropean wrote:The Irish are very closely related to the english.
Proud whatever, you seem to have a poor understanding of Irish and English History. You only need to read about, the period of " No Irish, No dog or No coloured" , look at the situation in Northern Ireland to show that if the English and Irish are closely related, as you have claimed, they have a very funny way of showing it, or it is a very invisible relation.
That's even a stupid thing coming from you. If you can't see how close the Irish and English people are to each other then you are either very very stupid or you're deliberately being stupid.
Obie wrote:Our arguement is someone like yourself, whose ancestors has lived in a society for a substantial period and bear offspring, are as much part of that society, even if their skin colour don't conform to the majority of a population.
Correct, provided that the assimilate into society. As i pointed out either earlier in this thread or another one recently, the case of French Muslims coming over from North Africa who are 2nd and 3rd generation now, who don't acknowledge being French despite having French passports, parents who are French etc. Same can be said with Indians and Pakistanis here who claim to be Indian or Pakistani still despite being 2nd and 3rd generations. This is a problem that needs to be addressed.
Obie wrote:The past always shape the future. If there hadn't been a British Empire or forced settlement built in Kenya, Zimbabwe, Australia, America etc., then this migration would not have existed.
Again, rubbish. Not every European country had an empire yet the vast majority of Western Europe has troubles with immigration. Why is this Obie? Because the countries are prosperous. If Europe was poor then there would be very little immigration, FACT.
Obie wrote:Perhaps you should consider relocating to the North pole, where every thing is white. Then again that is changing very speedily.
Perhaps you should go there first Obie. You seem to like the white people disappearing so it sounds like an ideal home for you.
Obie wrote:I think i will drop out of this argument now, and concentrate on doing something more productive on the forum
I suggest that instead of being on a forum you should look for a job instead of scrounging off of the taxpayers.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:12 pm

We are just having a healthy debate, or are we not.

I don't hate white people.

Meat can you show me evidence of how close the Irish and English are.

Close people don't subjugate each other, they don't discriminate against each other, they don't have to fight against the rule of each other.

How exactly am i stupid. You know what they say about throwing stones at glass houses.

You of all people know my situation. You know i was undertaking a course of study. I have never claimed any benefit, and living of my sweat and the money i saved whiles i was working and the support i get from family member. That is not a crime. I could even, if i want to claim those benefits if i want to.

I am not going to live this forum at all. I am here till eternity.

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 pm

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/03/05/ ... S.full.php

Britain and Ireland are so thoroughly divided in their histories that there is no single word to refer to the inhabitants of both islands. Historians teach that they are mostly descended from different peoples: the Irish from the Celts and the English from the Anglo-Saxons who invaded from Northern Europe and drove the Celts to the western and northern fringes.

But geneticists who have tested DNA throughout the British Isles are edging toward a different conclusion. Many are struck by the overall genetic similarities, leading some to claim that both Britain and Ireland have been inhabited for thousands of years by a single people that have remained in the majority, with only minor additions from later invaders like Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Vikings and Normans.

The implication that the Irish, English, Scottish and Welsh have a great deal in common with each other, at least from the geneticist's point of view, seems likely to please no one. The genetic evidence is still under development, and because only very rough dates can be derived from it, it is hard to weave evidence from DNA, archaeology, history and linguistics into a coherent picture of British and Irish origins.

That has not stopped the attempt. Stephen Oppenheimer, a medical geneticist at the University of Oxford, says the historians' account is wrong in almost every detail. In Oppenheimer's reconstruction of events, the principal ancestors of today's British and Irish populations arrived from Spain about 16,000 years ago, speaking a language related to Basque.

The British Isles were unpopulated then, wiped clean of people by glaciers that had smothered Northern Europe for about 4,000 years and forced the former inhabitants into refuges in Spain and Italy. When the climate warmed and the glaciers retreated, people moved back north. The new arrivals in the British Isles would have found an empty territory, which they could have reached just by walking along the Atlantic coastline, since the English Channel and the Irish Sea were still land.

This new population, which lived by hunting and gathering, survived a sharp cold spell called the Younger Dryas that lasted from 12,300 to 11,000 years ago. Much later, some 6,000 years ago, agriculture finally reached the British Isles from its birthplace in the Near East. Agriculture may have been introduced by people speaking Celtic, in Oppenheimer's view.

Although the Celtic immigrants may have been few in number, they spread their farming techniques and their language throughout Ireland and the western coast of Britain. Later immigrants from Northern Europe had more influence on the eastern and southern coasts. They, too, spread their language, a branch of German, but these invaders' numbers were also small compared with the local population.

In all, about three-quarters of the ancestors of today's British and Irish populations arrived 15,000 to 7,500 years ago, when rising sea levels split Britain and Ireland from Continental Europe and from each other, Oppenheimer calculates in a new book, "The Origins of the British: A Genetic Detective Story."

Ireland received the fewest of the subsequent invaders; their DNA makes up about 12 percent of the Irish gene pool, Oppenheimer estimates. DNA from invaders accounts for 20 percent of the gene pool in Wales, 30 percent in Scotland, and about a third in eastern and southern England.

But no single group of invaders is responsible for more than 5 percent of the current gene pool, Oppenheimer says on the basis of genetic data. He cites figures from the archaeologist Heinrich Haerke that the Anglo-Saxon invasions that began in the fourth century A.D. added about 250,000 people to a British population of one million to two million, an estimate Oppenheimer notes is larger than his but considerably less than the substantial replacement of the English population assumed by others. The Norman invasion of A.D. 1066 brought not many more than 10,000 people, according to Haerke.

Other geneticists say Oppenheimer's reconstruction is plausible, though some disagree with details. Several said that genetic methods did not give precise enough dates to be confident of certain aspects, like when the first settlers arrived.

"Once you have an established population, it is quite difficult to change it very radically," said Daniel Bradley, a geneticist at Trinity College, Dublin. But he said he was "quite agnostic" as to whether the original population became established in Britain and Ireland immediately after the glaciers retreated 16,000 years ago, as Oppenheimer argues, or more recently, in the Neolithic Age, which began 10,000 years ago.

Bryan Sykes, another Oxford geneticist, said he agreed with Oppenheimer that the ancestors of "by far the majority of people" were present in the British Isles before the Roman conquest of A.D. 43. "The Saxons, Vikings and Normans had a minor effect, and much less than some of the medieval historical texts would indicate," he said.

See the full article here:

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Obie wrote:We are just having a healthy debate, or are we not.

I don't hate white people.

Close people don't subjugate each other, they don't discriminate against each other, they don't have to fight against the rule of each other.

How exactly am i stupid. You know what they say about throwing stones at glass houses.

You of all people know my situation. You know i was undertaking a course of study. I have never claimed any benefit, and living of my sweat and the money i saved whiles i was working and the support i get from family member. That is not a crime. I could even, if i want to claim those benefits if i want to.

I am not going to live this forum at all. I am here till eternity.
People have subjugated each other since time began Obie, anyone with half a brain would know that. That doesn't mean that they're not close to each other genetically. If it does then you can say that the Indians aren't close to each other due to their caste system and the subjugation that it automatically instills in society.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Mr Proudwhiteman or whatever thanks you for the link, i have read it before, but it is not a conclusive study, these were simply extract from analysis of raw data, even then, it is not conclusive.

According to history, the Irish originate from Celt and the English from Algo-Saxon and Vikings (Germany).

Mr meat cannot use this study which has not been concluded to refer call me stupid. I am still waiting for his evidence.

Remember, over a period of time, mutation or acquisation of certain skills could have an effect on the genetic make up of individual in a particular area. This can cause there gene poll to be similar to each other, due to their environment.

As far as i know, the history of Irish and English indicates they are further apart than anyone can imagine.

Remember the RB1 arguement, this is quite similar to it.

Also please remember that mutation and adaptation or living with a certain ethnic group can alter the genetic makeup of member of the gene poll.

We shall wait and see.
Last edited by Obie on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Obie wrote:
Mr meat cannot use this study which has not been concluded to refer call me stupid. I am still waiting for his evidence.

Remember, over a period of time, mutation or acquisation of certain skills could have an effect on the genetic make up of individual in a particular area. This can cause there gene poll to be similar to each other, due to their environment.

As far as i know, the history of Irish and English indicates they are further apart than anything can imagine.
Obie maybe in your warped little mind the Irish and English are further apart than 'anything can imagine' but in the real world they're very similar. I guess that Indians are also further apart than 'anything can imagine' from each other too?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/05/world ... ted=1&_r=1

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Mr Proudwhiteman or whatever thanks you for the link,

Its 'ProudWhiteEuropean', do you have difficulty reading ?

i have read it before, but it is not a conclusive study, these were simply extract from analysis of raw data, even then, it is not conclusive.

Define and interpret raw data?. You are attempting to sound like you have the slightest clue what you are talking about, but you do not. Stop simply making up phrases. you simply do not know what you are talking about. Every post I have made to you I have backed up with scientific anaylsis and evidence. Every time you have posted it has come from a very frustrated person who has dug himself a deep hole and he does not know how to climb out of it. Not once have you posted relevent information or studies to back up your claims. You are completely ignorant and making juvenile digs at my handle name etc. Just shows how immature, and dumbfounded you are. You have consistently made yourself to look like a complete idiot at every available oppertunity. You pull irrelevent usless and poorly backed up fantasies out of the air in a desperate attempt to to fight in the corner you put yourself in.

According to history, the Irish originate from Celt and the English from Algo-Saxon and Vikings (Germany).

EMMM no they didnt, the irish were descended from the iberian peninsula.
And the anglo saxons did not have a large genetic impact on the english. Only about 10,000 anglo saxons landed in england. The english are called anglo saxon because they are a linguistic group who shared a common language which the rubbed off on the native english use. If you want me to post evidence I will, but I do not think it will do you any good, seeing how you have handled my previous arguments very poorly indeed.

In previous threads you have dismissed every piece of scientific evidence I have shown you.

What ?

As far as i know, the history of Irish and English indicates they are further apart than anyone can imagine.

In the historical, cultural, religious and political sense, not the genetic sense.

Also please remember that mutation and adaptation or living with a certain ethnic group can alter the genetic makeup of member of the gene poll.

Yes, hence ethnic genetic markers.

Obie, please take a deep breath or have a couple of days sleep and a think before you reply to me. Hopefully it will prevent you from again looking like an angry, frustrated, ignoramous.

Every one of my posts have been respectful and polite, you do not have to be rude to debate people. Call me by my actual name instead of this Mr. Whatever. And for the love of god, CALM DOWN

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Perhaps if you gave a proper name, i might be inclined to remember it or type it correctly, rather than a racially based name, which is undignified.

You are the one coming up with these theories, the onus is therefore on you to back it up, and not me. If you would care to go through my posts, you would realise that my statements are always backed with facts and evidence. Except of course you except me to find evidence for your claims.

I have told you what the differences between a White and a Black person are, i have notified you that the RB1 you mentioned is mostly found on the Y chromosomes, which is a male sex chromosomes and you cannot use it as conclusive, when saying there is a gene that is unique to Irish.

By the way, Data, are raw fact and figures. Those fact and figures are then collated to give information, which can be used to back up or discard a claim.

This theory you came up with, is in its early stages. More work will need to be done to establish facts.

In the means time, both Irish and English are not as close as you might think. They might be, genetically, which we all are, but that is as far as it goes.

This forum is for people with genuine need of assistance, and not for lovely statements.

There is a forum called stormfront, which will more than delighted to welcome these views.

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Perhaps if you gave a proper name, i might be inclined to remember it or type it correctly, rather than a racially based name, which is undignified.

There is nothing wrong with my name I am proud and not ashamed of who I am. Nor would I ever be so prejudiced as to tell a black person not to be proud of being black etc.
It is you who is bigoted, it is you who is prejudiced you looked at my name and you made an ignorant, prejudiced presumption.

You are the one coming up with these theories,

These are theories are widely accepted by the scientific community and are taught at universities. They are not my theories I have posted sources to a several books of many on the subject. These books can be found in any university or research library and you may be able to view them on the internet.

the onus is therefore on you to back it up,

I have posted several valid internet sources and several books of many on the subject. These books can be found in any university or research library and you may be able to view them online

If you would care to go through my posts,you would realise that my statements are always backed with facts and evidence. Except of course you except me to find evidence for your claims.

I have went through your posts band you have not posted one reputable source on the subject.

I have told you what the differences between a White and a Black person are, i have notified you that the RB1 you mentioned is mostly found on the Y chromosomes, which is a male gender chromosomes and you cannot use it as conclusive, when saying there is a gene that is unique to Irish.

What you have just said does not make sense. Anyway, Your own say so is not evidence. Where is your evidence ?
I was going to humour you here but I cannot be bothered
This theory you came up with, is in its early stages. More work will need to be done to establish facts.

Ethnicity is not a theory. I have provided sources of several books on the subject that are taught at universities. Ethnicity has been the subject of study for over 100 years and with the rise of genetic it has been completely accepted by the scientific community

In the means time, both Irish and English are not as close as you might think. They might be, genetically, which we all are, but that is as far as it goes.

Evidence ?

This forum is for people with genuine need of assistance, and not for lovely statements.

What bigoted statments ?

There is a forum called stormfront, which will more than delighted to welcome these views.

None of my posts have anything to do with beloved ?

Since when did defining ethnicity become dearly beloved ?

I suppose all the anthropology and medical lecturers and professors that teach the importance of recognising ethnicity in treating diease and conditions are all dearly beloved, right wing nazis ?

dearly beloved, dearly beloved, dearly beloved :roll:
Last edited by ProudWhiteEuropean on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 am

ProudWhiteEuropean wrote:

I suppose all the anthropology and medical lecturers and professors that teach the importance of recognising ethnicity in treating diease and conditions are all dearly beloved, right wing nazis ?

He's a left wing hippy and believes that the UK owes the entire world which is why he wants to see the UK flooded with immigrants of all description so that the country is ruined beyond repair.

ProudWhiteEuropean
BANNED

Post by ProudWhiteEuropean » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 pm

meats wrote:
ProudWhiteEuropean wrote:

He's a left wing hippy and believes that the UK owes the entire world which is why he wants to see the UK flooded with immigrants of all description so that the country is ruined beyond repair.
Yeah and if we oppose this mass immigration invasion were dearly beloved :roll:

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:56 pm

will the lot of ye bloody grow up!

Nationality/Ethnicity be it in facts, genes or legally is not suppose to be static. Its forever changing and evolving. history, whilst a great tool to help one analysis where we have come from and where we go next, should not stiffle the nation and its people who wish to be Irish.

No one has a right to tell another person that they are more Irish than the next. We had a person who tried that in the early, 1900's his name was DP Moran. At at time in Irish history, be it political, and more importantly cultural (Gaelic League) there was a moment when both communities (Protestant & Catholic) people genuinely of all classes came together (Gaelic League). It could have being great. What happens? Bitter and narrow minded people like Moran alieniated the Protestant class from the rest by spouting in his papers that the Catholics were the only real Irish and it was he who termed the phrase "West Brit"

Point is, if you are Irish, be it by blood/culture links/birth or one of the many New Irish over the last 10=15 years, we all have a duty of fidelity and loyality to this State and Nation. Times are extremely tough at the moment, its time to put up and shut and get the shoulder behind the wheel and move this country back to the top.

The New Irish have many many good points of view when looking at the "real irish", constructive criticism is well and good, so long as we learn from it. The laws have now changed in relation to Citizenship, those that are now naturalised will be expected to fall in, no doubt some will and the rest of the country have to try and met them at a half point. Spouting nonsense like proud white whatever (ironic, its the same/similar sh*te the White Anglo Protestant Saxons where saying about the Irish in America), particularily on an immigration boards, is going to achieve nothing!

MAKUSA
BANNED

passports

Post by MAKUSA » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:57 am

there is nothing like a coloured englisman, coloured irish man, you can have all their passports but you would still be treated like a second class citizen by these dearly beloved and insecure bunch of people, why do you think that a child with mixed parentage always ends up choosing his coloured side because his white side are two faced and deeply dearly beloved, laugh with you and stab you in the back. Welcome to the new multipolarworld and a new world order and lets see how meats and his wretched family get on.

IrishTom
BANNED

Re: passports

Post by IrishTom » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 am

First-Class Moron wrote:there is nothing like a coloured englisman, coloured irish man, you can have all their passports but you would still be treated like a second class citizen by these dearly beloved and insecure bunch of people, why do you think that a child with mixed parentage always ends up choosing his coloured side because his white side are two faced and deeply dearly beloved, laugh with you and stab you in the back. Welcome to the new multipolarworld and a new world order and lets see how meats and his wretched family get on.
Ireland owes third worlders nothing. Cya!

MAKUSA
BANNED

Post by MAKUSA » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:25 am

IrishTom wrote:
First-Class Moron wrote:there is nothing like a coloured englisman, coloured irish man, you can have all their passports but you would still be treated like a second class citizen by these dearly beloved and insecure bunch of people, why do you think that a child with mixed parentage always ends up choosing his coloured side because his white side are two faced and deeply dearly beloved, laugh with you and stab you in the back. Welcome to the new multipolarworld and a new world order and lets see how meats and his wretched family get on.
I beg to differ, Ireland benefitted from its robbing partners in the UK and the USA so it owes more than a lot and immigrants would continue to come and there is jack you or any of your irish buddies can do about it, nothing, globalised trade comes with global people, nothing you can do tom. You also exported your peadophile priests, you shall reap what you sow and the chickens would always come home to roost.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm

ProudwhiteEuropean? WTF! what kind of title is that hahahaha
Obama is more Irish than you!

Im not Irish but my son is, even though he is not ProudWhite. boy! he is certainly Irish Ill tell you that, he even got the funny accent now rewt!
and can say f..off to. ahhh kids this days.

tell you what get a hospital full of proudwhite staff, Engineers, Doctors and nurses , the lot then make your own town hahahaha....you silly man

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

First-Class Moron wrote:
IrishTom wrote:
I beg to differ, Ireland benefitted from its robbing partners in the UK and the USA so it owes more than a lot and immigrants would continue to come and there is jack you or any of your irish buddies can do about it, nothing, globalised trade comes with global people, nothing you can do tom. You also exported your peadophile priests, you shall reap what you sow and the chickens would always come home to roost.
I have been labelled a lovey for posting factual polls on the Irish peoples view on immigration and got a warning, yet this dearly beloved inane babble is allowed? I offer the anti Irish lovey residing in MY nation an opportunity to repeat their anti Irish views to my face.

Any takers?

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:39 pm

smalltime wrote:ProudwhiteEuropean? WTF! what kind of title is that hahahaha
Obama is more Irish than you!

Im not Irish but my son is, even though he is not ProudWhite. boy! he is certainly Irish Ill tell you that, he even got the funny accent now rewt!
and can say f..off to. ahhh kids this days.

tell you what get a hospital full of proudwhite staff, Engineers, Doctors and nurses , the lot then make your own town hahahaha....you silly man
A passport does not equate with ethnicity. If I had a child in Japan with my Irish partner, would my kid be Japanese? Of course not. :lol:

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm

you know what you are absolutely right!

NOT

well it depends if you will live in japan and your caucasion son speaks japanese as his first language

he goes to america and somebody asks him "hey buddy want to play baseball? you from europe visiting USA?" and he answers in broken english NNNNo ay em jepenis speeking i sori moshi moshi hai!

now what do you think?

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:54 pm

smalltime wrote:you know what you are absolutely right!

NOT

well it depends if you will live in japan and your caucasion son speaks japanese as his first language

he goes to america and somebody asks him "hey buddy want to play baseball? you from europe visiting USA?" and he answers in broken english NNNNo ay em jepenis speeking i sori moshi moshi hai!

now what do you think?
So, if I met you in a pub abroad and told you I was Japanese with a thick Dublin accent, my Irish girlfriend and my Irish child, you would swallow it? Get the boat. Ethnicity is more than a passport.

As for your offer for an asian girl. No thanks. Why have cheeseburger when I have steak in the fridge? Thanks for the offer, though. :D

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Hahaha steak
is it nice hehe
but cheese burgers have cheese and more popular
do u keep you steak in your fridge? You should have it fresh
I would think your Irish ofcors but when your son starts to talk I would ask Tom is that your son?Tom why does your son have jap passport?
Did you live in japan?
You can't judge a book by it's cover
well hopefully if I get me oirish passport I will pledge fideltiy to the state etc but don't worry I'll tell the world I'm not oirish ny birth it's by naturalization I got it through hard eork ,would that make you happysootyy bout the text I'm using idiot-phone so pardon me mr Tom

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:07 pm

man mr irish tom dont tell me you havent tasted asian puddings!
Irish is steak is to asian is pudding.
irish tom is to ____________
man youll never eat steak! again plus its healthy.

oh oh oh oh and one more thing how can i join your club is there any chance? im asian though would that matter?