ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOT REJECTED TIER 1 - General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajidmib
Newly Registered

Post by sajidmib » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 am

@ sushil,

Since, there is no tax in gulf country, I dont have tax obligations I have just made the letter where monthly details are mentioned and the salary that I was supposed to get monthly, then due to Financial crisis and finally was made a one-off payment thru company check.

Now the accountant letter that I have got as per mvent00 that i must submit this letter and their refusal also means to submit AR with the Accountant letter, in that letter the company have not mentioned the reason that why they paid me one-off.

I have mentioned in the cover letter attached with AR which explains that the company accountant cannot mention the reason, as they dont want to lose investors and clients trust, but they did mention in the letter the monthly table GRoss and net pay which is almost same as there is no tax deducted and the check no. that company paid me.

Signed by Chief Accountant. and there i go to submit it

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 am

sajidmib wrote:@ sushil,

Since, there is no tax in gulf country, I dont have tax obligations I have just made the letter where monthly details are mentioned and the salary that I was supposed to get monthly, then due to Financial crisis and finally was made a one-off payment thru company check.

I HAVE worked 7 years in Dubai , process is same , go to high street accnt and get accounts, certificates for self emploment

Now the accountant letter that I have got as per mvent00 that i must submit this letter and their refusal also means to submit AR with the Accountant letter, in that letter the company have not mentioned the reason that why they paid me one-off.

I have mentioned in the cover letter attached with AR which explains that the company accountant cannot mention the reason, as they dont want to lose investors and clients trust, but they did mention in the letter the monthly table GRoss and net pay which is almost same as there is no tax deducted and the check no. that company paid me.

sajidmib
Newly Registered

Post by sajidmib » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:23 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:

I HAVE worked 7 years in Dubai , process is same , go to high street accnt and get accounts, certificates for self emploment

well its already received by them, the high street accountants are RIP-off they dont what they are doing but they charge, same rules shouldn't be there. they should treat this place different you have no tax why would gross and net pay count, there are many ppl here who have done the same. If still they reject it may be they dont want any more migratns at this time.

but i have given it the best lets see what they decide after reading the cover letter.

Thanks Sushil for your help

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:52 pm

sajidmib wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:

well its already received by them, the high street accountants are RIP-off they dont what they are doing but they charge, same rules shouldn't be there. they should treat this place different you have no tax why would gross and net pay count, there are many ppl here who have done the same. If still they reject it may be they dont want any more migratns at this time.

but i have given it the best lets see what they decide after reading the cover letter.

Thanks Sushil for your help
Wether tax is there or not , somebody need to authenticate your earning other than receiver and giver , law gives power and fixes responsibilities to accountants or lawyers and this is the way systems are built world wide

acctns , lawyers, doctors , govt etc all ripp off but there is no solution to this system

sajidmib
Newly Registered

Post by sajidmib » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:04 pm

well based on the other members suggesstion i made a letter from the Company chief accountant, if they need something else after this will provide and if it didnt, guess it wasnt a right time for me.

Anyways this is a wonderful suggesstion will give to my friends if they happen to apply... but yeah it makes sense.

let me see if they comeback with a rejection or a approval. Just praying

Thanks buddy