ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after long absences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: ILR after long absences

Post by fahadz1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:52 am

Tipu,

This link is for naturalization means citizenship. I'm looking for Indefinate Leave to remain absences.

tipu20 wrote:Hello Fahad,

2nd extension is just another extension like you already got, you need to qualify based on the criteria in place, No Special points are needed for 2nd extension.

regarding your question on absence please take a look on the below link which might give you more information.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... cesfromuk/

Regards,

Tipu
fahadz1 wrote:please my issue isnt resolve it.

I have to make decision. There is no source where i can get information. Immigration Board is only place where people are sharing their experiences ?

My HSMP year is from July- June every year..

I have already out of country for 12 days in September. and now i'm planning to go for 3 months or more !

So 90 day is per year or at one time ? if i go for 3 months so i will have 90 days + 12 days holidays in one year...

12 days were paid holidays ?

I can take dividend for these 3 months from my company during these days out of country.. is that acceptable? ????

Please Chetanoja and other memebers help regarding this .
For me studying here & developing skills in UK is near to impossible for me...

PLease guide me......... msg me private if you any questions....

and please can you provide me the information regarding 2nd extension.
if there is no way i will make my indefinate late... there is no other option available..... please provide me 2nd extension details.. how it works out.

what is counter reset ? how it work..

thanks in advance

Will_I_Get_ILR
Newly Registered

Re: ILR after long absences

Post by Will_I_Get_ILR » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 pm

fahadz1 wrote:hi,

what docs i need to submit to get ILR after having long absences for 3-6 consecutive months .

I'm planning to go out for 3-6 months. I have post this topic beofer as well but didnt ge tmuch responce from other members.

If any budy got ILR after having long absences for any reason please do respond to this thread.

Thanks a lot
I received ILR in Jan 2009 (premium application in Birmingam)- I had spent around 225 days outside UK during this duration an on one instance 89 days (the number 89 was not a co-incidence!!).

I had put together a spreadhsheet which detailed (duration, country, purpose, dates etc.) of all absences and supplied the same with my application. I also had official letters from my employer and client confirming all my business absences (roughly 120 days).

The case worker was pleased to see the spreadsheet and the letters but indicated that my application would have to go to the supervisor for approval. He also indicated that I would not have had any chance of getting approval without these 2 set of artefacts.

Hope this helps - please feel free to ping if you have any further queries. This forum has helped me a lot and I only realised it again after a year when I started filling my naturalisation application this morning!!