ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayer with 6 Year Child

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amilawal

Post by amilawal » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:14 pm

congratulation

wanted66
BANNED

Post by wanted66 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Now I'm ROYALLY pissed off :twisted:

Overstay ? You're Illegal

Doesn't matter if you work for MI6 .. Nobody cares..

Seriously how did you get it ? Wtf

fulginic
Newly Registered

Post by fulginic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm

The argument was based on this:
395C. Before a decision to remove under section 10 is given, regard will be had to all the relevant factors known to the Secretary of State including:
(i) age;
(ii) length of residence in the United Kingdom;
(iii) strength of connections with the United Kingdom;
(iv) personal history, including character, conduct and employment record;
(v) domestic circumstances;
(vi) previous criminal record and the nature of any offence of which the person has been convicted;
(vii) compassionate circumstances;
(viii) any representations received on the person's behalf.

Available here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part13/

More Information: If you are here illegal, but you are not a threat to the UK ECONOMY or SECURITY, I mean you must not intend to depend on the council money, and you are well in business, (with Proof) not just an employee, you must be your own boss and the business is developing, and you have no BAD record to proof that you have a bad character, ofcourse, this is a very big establishment in the UK more than in your home country.

The HO are only there to protect the interest of UK, they are a filtration tool used to filter those UK want and those that has no prospect to be useful to the UK.
Thank you Guys

fulginic
Newly Registered

Post by fulginic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Brown212 wrote:
fulginic wrote:Mochyn and others, Good News, I have my 3 years DL, UK need the brightest of immigrants, thats the mission of the Tier Based System.
What do you think the HO will be waiting to receive Doctors from Abroad when they have a Doctor here with british experience EH!?
Congratulation, i'm sure Mochyn and wonderrer wont be happy with this news of yours, I dont know why they both have problem with people applying For DLR under article8.
Brown212, OH! You have noticed their actions, and it appears you have witnessed their actions in other DL cases, Well, their actions do not hold any water in HO cases, and to be honest, both cannot proof they have GCE O level here.

I think they depend on council money, and do not want people to have a share of the cake, If they are educated enough, they will be welcoming foreigners, good ones, to support in the improvement of UK cities as metropol -cities. Education improves pattern of reasoning, I was illegal once, but now a FREE MAN, that's great and that empowers me to unleash all my experiences and learning to support the development of UK economy, they are dying economically you know? all my tuition cost me First Degree £24,670, MSC, £15,230, PhD £36,600 this amount I worked as selfe-employed, no illegal business, plus feeding and maintaining my family, with proof of income, which I submitted also to HO, Why can't they allow me be, when they know if 1 litre of petrol can do 50km, 5litres can do 50km x 5.

However, I think this forum is to help other people in their situation by acting as a legal adviser based on experience and knowledge, and not to apportion any blame on any body.

Have you seen a Solicitor trying to betray his client? if yes, that's against the code of conduct of the SRA, Solicitors are trained to defend their clients, guilty or not guilty, even a Thief or murderer,

fulginic
Newly Registered

Post by fulginic » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 pm

wanted66 wrote:Now I'm ROYALLY pissed off :twisted:

Overstay ? You're Illegal

Doesn't matter if you work for MI6 .. Nobody cares..

Seriously how did you get it ? Wtf
Wanted66, if you are pissed off about my happiness other than to wish me best of luck as I would have to you, you can try a quick suicide technic as some people in your situation do, and get ride of your bloody life.

Can you try the underground?