ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Am i a victim of scam?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

edge_
Newly Registered

Post by edge_ » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

One of the funniest things i read in quiet a while. You are a driver and will report directly to Vice President, lol.

SSEF

Post by SSEF » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Judging by the terrible English in the letter this was not written by a reputable (read = real) company.

Also no building company would offer £1,200 a week let alone medial insurance. Why would they do that when a British worker would do it for circa. £400 per week (reasonal wage for a driving job) with no need for medical insurance.

It is most certainly a scam.

As a side note a driver wouldn't be allowed near the vice president let alone meet him for a chat! Also the term "vice president" is not used in the UK in such companies, Managing Director would.

here we go, they do exist might do a search on Companies House to see who owns them :)

www.thamesidebuilders.co.uk/

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Am i a victim of scam?

Post by prisat » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am

Codix wrote:Are you familiar of this? Am I a victim of scam? pls help me.

SPAM and SCAM.