ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying on present rules - some questions .....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s19779

Post by s19779 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:41 pm

I went to bangalore VFS today with the 73 page form and got a weird look from the enquiry person. He asked me " what is this?" and where I got it from!

I said it is from BIA site and he said it is wrong.

But in the BIA website it is clearly given application from within UK and aplication from outside UK and when I click from outside UK, I get routed to the 73 page form only!!

Aint this a confusion???

I know the question in this topic has been answered but still wanted to share that the website was misleading!!!

vks

Post by vks » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm

s19779 wrote:I went to bangalore VFS today with the 73 page form and got a weird look from the enquiry person. He asked me " what is this?" and where I got it from!

I said it is from BIA site and he said it is wrong.

But in the BIA website it is clearly given application from within UK and aplication from outside UK and when I click from outside UK, I get routed to the 73 page form only!!

Can you provide a link?

Aint this a confusion???

I know the question in this topic has been answered but still wanted to share that the website was misleading!!!
Regards,
vks