ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Polish workers in UK, why Agencies tread us the same?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IMHO4u
BANNED

Post by IMHO4u » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 am

rene wrote:
*FC* wrote:
rene wrote: Why discussion going only about me? I mean most Polish people are in the same situations. PaperPusher are you still dont get it? I ask someone for opinion who working within low level work with higher qualification , i guess no-one is here !!!
Most polish people I know are doing really good and have opened their own businesses, be it Cleaning, Hospitality or whatever and in turn they have generated a lot of employment. So aren't observations relative?

How would one define a higher qualification? A qualification considered very high in Poland or France or for that matter any other country might be considered low in the UK. The point here is about the qualification required in the local market !!

And no, I don't think people here have anything against you as a person, just that they perceive your posts as a rant. :) And honestly, I personally don't understand your exact point so if I could ask you, can you please explain the issue you were trying to put forth so we can all have a meaningful discussion? :)

FC

Thats why me and my partner working on own business, but even here business advisors making problems, as we already have business plan but they won't help us with financial side of the plan. Totaly ignoring our phone calls! Do you know is hard when you working full-time not sit all day on forum?

"Do you know is hard when you working full-time not sit all day on forum"

<- The last line is your real problem. Avoid that, and life is going to be fine. :twisted:

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 am

rene wrote:Do you know is hard when you working full-time not sit all day on forum?
Right, let me ignore your personal attack/rant and get to the point here... :)
rene wrote: Thats why me and my partner working on own business, but even here business advisors making problems, as we already have business plan but they won't help us with financial side of the plan. Totaly ignoring our phone calls!
Does it mean that the plan needs a bit more assessment/improvement? Why would the Confederation ignore an idea that helps the economy? If they ignore your phone calls, write to them. Book an appointment and meet them. Or think about an alternative means to get them work.

The solution to your problem lies in your questions! :)