ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS - Not so fast after all

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rogerio

Post by Rogerio » Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:19 am

And it's not only a photocopy and a quick check... there is the admin cost of doing that, the speed of which your application is processed, and your passport being handed back to you immediately (versus the cost I described in my earlier post).

If none of these things are important for you, then you really should have submitted it via post. No good complaining about something you know is no good for you in the first place, otherwise your attitude is like "I don't like chocolate, but I eat it to prove that I don't like it".

K2004

Post by K2004 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:04 pm

you are right,,, i have a bad attitude toward IND, maybe because i had to submit application every year in the last 8.5 years... (student,student,TWES,TWESX,WP,WPX,WP CHANGe,WP CHange,WPX,ILR and now BC)

but i appologise if i offended anyone... and lets hope i will get an answer for my application quickly...

by the way I do like chocolate.. just had a Toblerone... :D