ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

getting job without UK experience

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Yes I already read it. But I don't have any option. I will be relived from current company on Oct 15th. Thats why I am planning to start immediately
Try buying the notice period and enter the market around September 1st week or so, you can try to get in a job before XMAS.

Shepherd

mnrao
Newly Registered

Post by mnrao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 am

gd_Shepherd wrote:
Yes I already read it. But I don't have any option. I will be relived from current company on Oct 15th. Thats why I am planning to start immediately
Try buying the notice period and enter the market around September 1st week or so, you can try to get in a job before XMAS.

Shepherd
My visa starts from Oct 8th. So atleast I am planning to come on Oct end.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 am

Oh, Ok. I missed that fact Visa starts in October.

Shepherd

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 am

gordon wrote:
renzokuken wrote:could it be another factor? HR interview is not just about UK experience. I think there could be something regarding your soft skills, such as team work, communication skill, problem solving, influence, etc.
I would agree with this, and would add that any suggestion in the interview that the job responsibilities are viewed as 'trivial' would be received badly.
Probably
Disclaimer :

I am not from a law firm or an attorney who provide Consultation for Immigration to UK.
Information that i provide is not the same as legal advice or legal advises. Use the message (s) and information at your own risk.