ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Leave Encashment As Earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:16 pm

webmarketingguru wrote:Dear Shepherd,

Appreciate your reply. I am confused as what is actually considered as earnings by the Visa case worker - kindly advise on my specific query below
Most payslips have two columns one on the left which when totalled (already done on the payslip) is what is considered as Gross earnings. Once deductions like PF, TDS and Misc. cuttings are done, you get the net salary. This is on the right side of the payslip.
So you mean the left side earnings total (i.e. Gross earnings) is considered as the actual earnings? In my payslip left side, it includes House rent allowance, transport allowance, medial allowance etc along with Basic - so should I exclude them from total?

I hope your answer to this specific question should clear my confusion.
Yes all income components which are earned and do not need to be claimed as reimbursements are included in the earnings.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

webmarketingguru
Newly Registered

Post by webmarketingguru » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:04 am

push wrote:
webmarketingguru wrote:Dear Shepherd,

Appreciate your reply. I am confused as what is actually considered as earnings by the Visa case worker - kindly advise on my specific query below
Most payslips have two columns one on the left which when totalled (already done on the payslip) is what is considered as Gross earnings. Once deductions like PF, TDS and Misc. cuttings are done, you get the net salary. This is on the right side of the payslip.
So you mean the left side earnings total (i.e. Gross earnings) is considered as the actual earnings? In my payslip left side, it includes House rent allowance, transport allowance, medial allowance etc along with Basic - so should I exclude them from total?

I hope your answer to this specific question should clear my confusion.
Yes all income components which are earned and do not need to be claimed as reimbursements are included in the earnings.
Thanks Push and Forum members for clarifying my queries. Much appreciated!