ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application concerns

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moocifer
Newly Registered

Closure (for now)

Post by moocifer » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Just realised I had forgotten to update this thread with the end of the story ..

My wife arrived in the UK, at BHX airport, late on Monday night - Oct 4th. It took her about 25 minutes all told to clear border control, baggage collection and customs. She had to answer a few questions during the passport & visa check but encountered no problems.

We are both very happy now.

HRY2005
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by HRY2005 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Congratulations and all the best.
Live and let live

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Well done and congratulation on your success. start preparing for next stage..... ILR in 2 yrs time :wink:

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Glad to hear it - you must be relieved to be together again.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.