ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone applying in September-End or October 1st week?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lelik22

application form

Post by lelik22 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 am

Hi guys

today i have started filling the application form. in item 4.6 earnings table it says evidence of earning provided ( the last gap) do they ask to write down what kind of evid i provide in support of my earnings . i.e do i have to write those are payslips or maybe as in assesment form they ask for salary equivalation!????

thanks
me

lelik22

applic form english language test

Post by lelik22 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 am

Hi again

In item 6.3 english language test there are quite difficult for interpretation gaps. i have taken ielts test and im not sure if u know how it looks but those who do please give me some guidance. award reference number requirement that is on the application form , i can not find it on the test result certificate. certificate has centre number , date , candidate numberer, it has test report number with 17 characters and they will not fit in what i have mentioned aboved. is the awarding body british council and score is considered for level of qualification?

many thanks

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi..
Great to see so many responses..:)
On the statements front I seem to be okay..
But my current employer for last 9 months is not ready to stamp each payslip, however the payslips bear the Employer Logo.
Will a Salary Statement from my employer stating my annual salary, will do along with the Payslips (unstamped)??

TIA

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:55 pm

nitint1 wrote:Will a Salary Statement from my employer stating my annual salary,
What do you mean by salary statement? Like salary as detailed in an appointment letter. If so, any such letter is useless.

Letter from employer must detail gross and net salary for each of the months that you are claiming points for. If that's what your salary statement mentions, you may use it instead of the payslips.

regards

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:57 pm

No, it'd be as it's in Appointment letter.
So does that mean ..there is no way other than stamping the payslips..even if they have the company logo?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:04 pm

If it is payslip issued electronically that one can print on an A4 paper, then it is not difficult for anyone to create such payslip(s) on their own. All one needs is a software (e.g. - Coreldraw). That's why signature and company stamp is required on such payslips.

Payslips on company letterheaded paper do not require stamp / signature.

regards

magesh
Newly Registered

Post by magesh » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:31 am

Hi Guys,

Got my visa today...

I submitted on 27/09/2010 at chennai VFS office.
Yesterday night i got a mail to collect it.
Today morning i went and collected it ...

I got a 2 years valid visa...

Thanks you everybody for your advises

latheefth
Newly Registered

Post by latheefth » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:42 am

Hi,

I applied on Oct 4th. The travel data I have given as August 1, 2011. Is it a problem? I had enquired by calling the call center , they said there is no 3 months limit for travel date. Please let me know if it is a problem?

afm
Newly Registered

Post by afm » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 am

I am planning to apply in the mid of November as my ielts results will be on 15th of November and on 29th of Nov I am going to be exactly 30 and then I am gonna loose 10 points. So have to apply before that.

Tell me even if I apply two day before I become of 30. Is there gonna be any problem ?

simic

Post by simic » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 am

Hello everybody, got our visa today- we had applied on 23rd at VFS hyderabad and recd it via courier this morning. :) Our visa date starts from Dec 15th and we plan to travel end of dec.

Citizen-123
Newly Registered

anyone applying in september ending or october

Post by Citizen-123 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:52 am

a reply to Arunni message.
Does the 30 days rule for documents apply only for prove of maintance fund. New on this forum

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: anyone applying in september ending or october

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:07 am

Citizen-123 wrote:a reply to Arunni message.
Does the 30 days rule for documents apply only for prove of maintance fund. New on this forum
Yes. The bank statement/letter you produce to prove your maintenance fund should be less than 30 days old.

Citizen-123
Newly Registered

Post by Citizen-123 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks for your response. Can the other supporting documents be more than 30 days? Regards

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Citizen-123 wrote:Thanks for your response. Can the other supporting documents be more than 30 days? Regards
The validity of documents depends on the documents you want to submit. For example, if it is a salary letter from the employer, then it should be dated after the period of that employment earnings period.

iii) Letter from the applicant’s (previous and/or present) employer(s) (or in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding body) confirming that he/she has received the exact amount claimed. This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay.â€

latheefth
Newly Registered

Post by latheefth » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:15 pm

I had a doubt regarding the travel date. Is it necessary that it need to be within 3 months of application? I could not find anything regarding it in any of the documents. Please point me to any such doc.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:35 pm

latheefth wrote:I had a doubt regarding the travel date. Is it necessary that it need to be within 3 months of application? I could not find anything regarding it in any of the documents. Please point me to any such doc.
Yes thats the case. See this link:
You can apply for your visa within three months of your intended date of travel. We are only able to post-date visas by a maximum of three months from the date of the decision on your visa application. This does not apply to visit visas which we cannot post-date. You can enter the UK anytime after your visa issue date but not before.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

virutha
Newly Registered

Hi all

Post by virutha » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi all ,

I have applied my tier1 dependant application on 11th oct in Chennai VFS.
From that day the update in vfs site and forwarded to british high commission.

Did any of u got various process stages update via mail/sms/vfs-online status?

thanks
virutha

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi Virutha,
I applied on 6th October, status is the same for me.
But I generally look at this page http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... tingtimes/ to see what's the current processing batch of application.

Cheers.

swati

Post by swati » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi,

Where can we mention that we need a date after 3 months?
Is it the travel date in the form?
As we are planning to travel after 2 months of getting the visa.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm

swati wrote:Hi,

Where can we mention that we need a date after 3 months?
Is it the travel date in the form?
As we are planning to travel after 2 months of getting the visa.
Yes.

regards