ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some advise regarding application of Eu 1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oceanstar
Newly Registered

Post by oceanstar » Sat May 21, 2011 12:45 pm

send them job ref letter, tax cert, and pay slip by reg post,

talkingcure

Post by talkingcure » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 am

Thanks oceanstar and all for their suggestion. I would have sent the job ref but due to pregnancy she has been instructed by her HR to take off and has been sent to occupational doctor for health & safety reason. Simply burocracy from my point of view as her gp suggested not to be involved in any heavy lifting. Anyway long story keeping shorter, so I didnt send any job ref as it is not clear whether they will let her back to work or not. She is still exercising her rights as a full time student and so let the application being processed on that basis.

talkingcure

Post by talkingcure » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 am

I am very delighted as I have a new born daughter.both mum n daughter are in sound health. Good news followed ... DOJ issued my residence permit EUFAM 4 week before my temporary stamp expired. I email to doj to remind them about their obligation to respond by six months. A big thank you to immigration lawyer, oceanstar,fatty patty and all. I really appreciate your help. Thank again guys.