ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 APPEL (MAINTENANCE ) URGENT PLS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masterpeas
Vietnam

Re: Thanks all

Post by masterpeas » Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 am

sushdmehta wrote:
yemskey wrote:Appeal withdrawn
Made fresh in-country application
Application granted within 2weeks

Thanks all!!
Did the judge ask you to withdraw the appeal and instruct UKBA to consider a new the application? Or did UKBA tell you that if you withdraw the appeal they will reconsider a new application application?

Or you just withdrew the appeal and make a new application, which was subsequently granted.
desparate to know these as well.... :cry:

drkooper
United Kingdom

Post by drkooper » Sat May 28, 2011 8:34 pm

jami wrote:bank statement of later period would not be considered. your only hope is in business bank account statement (company account) that funds therein were available for maintenance - there is a precedence of appeal where business bank statement was considered for maintenance - that business account was on the name of person as well
I am in the same situation where i have shown business bank statements for my maintenance fund. What is the precedence of appeal?