ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SETO Success Croydon 8/4/11

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bmowen
Newly Registered

Post by bmowen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 pm

I hope that this requirement is not the case. In my situation I received bonus in the month before I applied for my Tier 1 (General). At the monent if you count my last 12 month I have received more income but have yet to receive my latest statement which shows my most recent pay. Prior to that I fall £500 short of my previous pay but am still in the top band of the points based calculation.

My appointment at the PEO is on Monday morning. I hope I receive my bank statement by then but if not I'll be applying showing the income for the 12 months to Feb.

vijay13
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by vijay13 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm

If there is no requirement for Biometrics,does it mean that only the main applicant and spouse has to visit the office and kids need not go.

Cheers

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 pm

psdesai wrote:
deepu_0158 wrote:I have just emailed UKBA, lets see what they reply.
I emailed them twice in this month for the HSMP Letter/VISA date question for the age. I havent got any replies back so far. :evil:

which email did you sent it to?
I did got a reply saying that they are unble to provide information without seeking further guidance. !
"Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information has no value and imagination becomes stagnant."

londongirl10
Newly Registered

Post by londongirl10 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:04 pm

There is a reply from someone at UKBA in this post

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=76345[/url]

newc

Post by newc » Fri May 13, 2011 11:40 pm

kunald wrote:
londongirl10 wrote: I initially thought that you had to score 75 points and that's it. But what she told me is that you salary has to be same or higher, so that even it doesn't matter if it is within same band. I am not sure, if they are strict with that or not.
Has anyone been in this situation where the current salary in P60 is less than the salary at the time of Tier 1 grant but in the same salary band?

Are they rejecting ILR even if the salary is in the same band but less than the salary at the time of Tier 1 grant?

I could not find anywhere mention of this that ILR will be rejected because of this?

Has anyone applied with above situation, could they please share their experience....