ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gud News for 10 years ILR Applicants (So far)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm not sure how this thread got so far. The forum isn't the place for school-ground squabbles. One more post in a similar tone and I'm closing it and placing both members on a 'thin ice' warning.

ash786
BANNED

Re: Gud News for 10 years ILR Applicants (So far)

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm

sunmoon wrote:
ash786 wrote:
sunmoon wrote:
ash786 wrote:
1. Lol...dont worry i can imagine u condition....must be very hard to go through the appeal but never mind things will get better.
2. Try to see u doctor i am sure you can afford that Higher Earner.... :lol:
your responses and languages smells those dodgy colleges and you better go and work to save some money for your upcoming dodgy MBA course.
1. High Earner, u should not be using internet for your own purposes from work but i guess u might be excused becasue of your earnings....lol.... :lol:
2. Gud luck with the appeal and let me know if you need any help...lol....
you should take some English courses before start the MBA.. oh sorry dodgy MBA.... how many years have you managed to spend in the UK so far ? try to find another dodgy college in case if you need to do a dodgy PhD as well ..
1. Thanks for getting back to me and yes i know u need help High Earner.
2. I have sent you a message and it explain in full details on how to proceed with the appeal.
3. I think it normally takes just under 3 months for the appeal.
4. Do maintain the required amount as we might have to show the statements.
5. The problem we going to have that we will have to prove that u do have a genuine qualification as nowadays it is very hard but do not worry we will try our best.

Untill the appeal time, bye for now and do check your message.. :o :o

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Casa wrote:I'm not sure how this thread got so far. The forum isn't the place for school-ground squabbles. One more post in a similar tone and I'm closing it and placing both members on a 'thin ice' warning.

1. Thanks for that and i wud recommend you to read the topic and see who started it.
2. The post was going fine untill "Sunmoon" starts this sort of language.
3. I just replied in the same tone.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Replying in the same tone just encourages a negative thread to continue. Nothing is being gained here so it's time to close it.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Both members now on thin ice, as they were warned before for the same reason.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!