ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kipkip

Post by kipkip » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Application submitted on 28th September 2011 ---Tanzania
Application refused on October 25 2011
Representation made at the post which i applied visa on November 18th 2011
appeal launched in UK on November 25th 2011 in UK
ECM reversed the refusal through represantation 28th november 2011

Thanks for the Forum.
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

kipkip

Post by kipkip » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 am

hi the embassy asked me to submit my passport after ECM overturned the eco decision, my question is how long will i wait for them to return my passport. Aslo in the application form i had indicated we have been living together since 2005, what will be the length of the visa will the issue to me as i had applied for unmarried visa.
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?