ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed regarding EEA2 AND EEA1

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 am

Yes, three weeks is longer than I would have expected.

However, as your EEA2 application was successful, I don't see how there can be a problem with your wife's EEA1 application. And for an EEA national the registration certificate is just a nice-to-have; not having it does not restrict you in any way.

Of course, you can try to contact UKBA and find out the status.

vndpag

HI

Post by vndpag » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:26 pm

ladipo wrote:Thanks for the kind work the forum has been doing, i will like to point out that its almost 3 weeks since i got my residence sticker but havent received my wife's EEA1 dont know why or whats is happening, please is this normal
Hi ladipo

Please could you update about your status whether your wife EEA1 received or not ? and When ? How many weeks ? because my case is other way first my wife EEA1 arrived on 23/09/2011 and I am still waiting I just want to see that how long I have to wait for my EEA2 Resident card.Thank you
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011