ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general extention Rejection

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 am

mexsy wrote:Thanks all of you and sorry to bother you guys again. I received the letter from HO yesterday and that said that I paid the wrong fees for my Tier 1 extension. As I mentioned before that I come under transitional arrangements and as far as my research and understanding to the Tier 1 guidance is concern that I had to pay the reduce fee which £500 for my application and £250 for my wife application. But the letter is saying that I have to pay the full amount which is £1000 for me and £500 for my wife application.

I applied for HSMP initial application on 22nd April 2007. My that application was refused and went on appeal against HO decision. My appeal was upheld and I was awarded HSPM approval letter on 4th March 2008 .

Can someone please guide me in this matter and tell how much I will pay for my Tier1 general extension? Can I come under transitional arrangements?

Regards
you don't qualify for transitional arrangements as you have already applied for and be granted associated leave to remain with the HSMP approval letter. Read page 4 of the tier 1 general form again.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm

I am glad I applied using a PEO booking. I had to shell out an additional 300£ but well worth, looking at the problems others are facing.. Sorry, my post is not helping, but I had to say this!

-H