ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM but living apart

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maya86
Newly Registered

Post by Maya86 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks for your advice,

My husband has moved in with me and we live with my parents. Now we have another issue. We have no bills in our names because its my parents house and they are the bill payers, I just contribute.

We only have bank statements which prove we live at the same address and a letter which my father will write stating he is more than happy for us to live with him.

My question really is, what other evidence can we provide to show we are living together apart from bank statements, and secondly, will my dad have to sign the letter in front of the lawyer or would a normal letter do?

Thanks guy

Maya

Maya86
Newly Registered

Post by Maya86 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:28 pm

I don't pay council tax as anyone living in my house is exempt.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Maya86 wrote:I don't pay council tax as anyone living in my house is exempt.
why are you exempt?

Maya86
Newly Registered

Post by Maya86 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Both of my parents are disabled and when I went to the council tax office they said I didnt have to pay council tax since the property belongs to my parents.