ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa for jamaican

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ruffryders4er
Newly Registered

Post by ruffryders4er » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:44 pm

well all i've paid for is the application which was £869 and to Fedex the documents which costed £122 because of the weight.

Less than a month sounds even better .
Thank you
i'll let ya'll know how we get on .
:D

toogrown4dat

Post by toogrown4dat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

hi yes they do seem to be taking less then a month my husband got his yesterday. i submitted the app on 6th march he had an interview on 13thmarch i got a phonecall tuesday 27th march and email 28th march to say his documents are ready fpr collection and he picked it up yesterday 29th march and we got the visa. so it is quick

toogrown4dat

Post by toogrown4dat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 pm

ruffryders4er wrote:well all i've paid for is the application which was £869 and to Fedex the documents which costed £122 because of the weight.

Less than a month sounds even better .
Thank you
i'll let ya'll know how we get on .
:D
300 is crazy glad you didnt do that, i just paid 850 because i timed it so i was in jamaica the month before with the documents up to date so i got the holiday in before the visa was done but yours should be done in no time

ruffryders4er
Newly Registered

Post by ruffryders4er » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 pm

He went for the appointment 2day :D they said 3Months waiting time :?

but hopefully it won't take that long

toogrown4dat

Post by toogrown4dat » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 pm

ruffryders4er wrote: He went for the appointment 2day :D they said 3Months waiting time :?

it wont take that long so far you have all the required documents you should be fine, and i believe you will have supplied everything because like everybody else im sure you hsvent got money to waste :D

ruffryders4er
Newly Registered

Post by ruffryders4er » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 pm

toogrown4dat wrote:
ruffryders4er wrote: He went for the appointment 2day :D they said 3Months waiting time :?

it wont take that long so far you have all the required documents you should be fine, and i believe you will have supplied everything because like everybody else im sure you hsvent got money to waste :D

yea Definately no money 2waste the documents must of weighed like 5kg. coz he had to submit originals plus photocopies