ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10year long stay pr application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adamboston

Post by adamboston » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 am

shobapaireddy wrote:Thank you!

I was looking through other posts and read about people giving other supporting documents so just thought i'l ask.

Rgds
When I applied for ILR last year I included most of my pay slips, bank statements, CRB disclosure etc etc. I put all these non mandatory docs in a separate sealed envelop and the funny thing is when I received my docs back they were still in the same sealed envelop - unopened and untouched. Then I realised it was just unnecessary as long as you provide just the mandatory stuff.

Good Luck.
Adam

'To me no human is alien - but to some no aliens are human'.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:24 pm

That’s why I was saying, there is no point in sending unnecessary documents. It just annoys case workers and delays your application.

shobapaireddy

Post by shobapaireddy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Thank you all for your support and advise. I have a final question to ask. It says on the last page (page 42)- Final check list :

2nd Column- 3rd point:

Have you provided your current passport(s) or travel documents and all other relevant documents specified in section 10 and are they originals? (We also require photocopies of the same).

Does that mean i have to provide copies of my passports (all pages) and Life in the uk Test copy ?

Thank you