ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can British Citizen exercise treaty rights in UK?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uaa1bee

Re: reference

Post by uaa1bee » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 pm

daddy wrote:I was refering to fysicus reply to the poster, your answer was good, i supported it, ven the Ukb did not require British citizens that returned home after excercising treaty right economically in another eu state to continue doing so in uk, hope am clearer now.
Can you please throw some more light on this ? How long uk national has to exercise treaty rights in member eu state to get his spouse a family permit and take him back to uk ?? Please little bit more light ! What will be his status on returning to uk after exercising treaty rights in eu state ? For how long migrant worker status will last ???

toofan
Member of Standing

Re: How can British Citizen exercise treaty rights in UK?

Post by toofan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:54 pm

uaa1bee wrote:
daddy wrote:I was refering to fysicus reply to the poster, your answer was good, i supported it, ven the Ukb did not require British citizens that returned home after excercising treaty right economically in another eu state to continue doing so in uk, hope am clearer now.
Can you please throw some more light on this ? How long uk national has to exercise treaty rights in member eu state to get his spouse a family permit and take him back to uk ?? Please little bit more light ! What will be his status on returning to uk after exercising treaty rights in eu state ? For how long migrant worker status will last ???
please read the link given below as rules has been changed since January 2014 for singh route .

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 52660.html
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

baziluk
Newly Registered

Post by baziluk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:29 pm

Dear All,

I have a brother in pakistan, can I excrrsie british treaty rights for him for his stay in ireland?

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:00 pm

See also this thread.

Brothers do not count as family members in EU law, only as "extended family members", for whom rules are different.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:19 pm

@secret.simon - See these threads by the same user 'baziluk'. Appears to be two people posting from same account, ie both brothers :shock:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1086257

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1207626
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.