ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help with filling out Domicile questionnaire

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

debrajones
inactive
Canada

Re: Need help with filling out Domicile questionnaire

Post by debrajones » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 pm

I have a question for this, if my parents were domiciled in Quebec at the time of marriage, do they distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate births? I know Canada does not which is good news, but I'm not sure on France. Quebec laws used to distinguish but I'm not sure if they do anymore.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need help with filling out Domicile questionnaire

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:48 pm

debrajones wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:47 pm
I have a question for this, if my parents were domiciled in Quebec at the time of marriage, do they distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate births? I know Canada does not which is good news, but I'm not sure on France. Quebec laws used to distinguish but I'm not sure if they do anymore.
This topic is almost 6 years old. Please continue your questions in your own topic and when someone is online and can answer your question about the questionnaire, I am sure they will.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.