ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Rejected

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

doc44
- thin ice -

Post by doc44 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm

vinny wrote:
(b) The applicant must have, or have last been granted, entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain:
Hi Vinny,

Thanks for all of your really precious advice. I am grateful. Two more question if you could help. Thanks.

I have received acknowledgement from HO. I received the letter on the 23 Feb. dated 20 Feb 2012. Now I am waiting for my biometric letter. Do you know if I will receive it at my home address where I have received the acknowledgement or my employer will receive it, that is the sponsors address? Any idea? Thanks.

Secondly if you remember I applied for FLR (O) in the first instance and then vary the grounds of initial application 6 days after making first application on tier 2 grounds. Do you know of any other such cases? Should my application will take longer than others or like normal application? Many thanks.