ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am in mess help plzzzzzzzz

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manu123
Newly Registered

Post by manu123 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:46 pm

hello friends i have asked the Uk immigration advisory servuce abt my matter, thye said my wife can send me back whenever she want bec purpose of my visa is to stay with her..

and to GET WORK PERMIT i will have to go back to india, because my employeer can not apply for the work permit for me till i am here. is it right?????????? plz anybdy answer if u know..

manu123
Newly Registered

Post by manu123 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:20 am

somebody please clerify??????

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:35 am

Manu123, I think you are not getting any answers now simply because you are re-asking questions already answered in this topic.
John

manu123
Newly Registered

Regarding HSMP

Post by manu123 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:46 pm

I have full 26 months work experience, with this n other things i only get 55 points, i have worked two years in my PG degree in evening in an IT compnay as a software developer, can i show that work experience in hsmp application then i can show 4 year experience n will get me 65 points??

simar

Post by simar » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm

Manu,
In your circumstances, work permit is best option. Just talk to some job consultants. .Net is hot topic. You should able to get job on work permit
HSMP applications require very patience mind to apply. I am not sure you are in that state.
Other option is working holiday. But I guess in your circumstances, that too might not be easy.

In the end , this is not end of the world. India have full opportunity in IT. You can always go back get decent job. And Like us if lure to the to west, no problem, Australia , Canada and hsmp uk, all have points systems programs which you can apply from India also.
Get married in India with educated girl. Your frequency will match much better with partner their. Young people here are raised in very arrogant & (I care only myself attitude) manner with little patience.
Best of luck. Let you family know about your state. It will help you also in releasing the tension on your self

manu123
Newly Registered

Post by manu123 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:30 pm

simar thanks for ur help. well i am not is position to be selectice u know. i am trying for work permit, but it all depend upon my employer n the time they can wait for me to come back.

On the other had HSMP is the last option n i can be patient if i will hv to. plz let me know abt the work experience which i asked in my previous post.

Thanks

manu123
Newly Registered

Post by manu123 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:33 pm

another thing PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Can my employer apply for my work permit while i am here n working in the same company. I asked the same question to UK Immigration Advisory Service, they said no u can't.

Bry
Newly Registered

Post by Bry » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:46 pm

Have a look at working in the uk about the requirements for work permit. If I am not mistaken, you will be interested in the business and commercial type.

Your employer will probably have to advertise the post and conduct interviews.

Hope that helps.