ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Query regarding Bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krishnais

Post by krishnais » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi Greenie,

Thanks for your advice so far. Having taken your advice in to consideration, I have allowed enough time to get some more documents for my wife's address proof and have booked my appointment for ILR on April 16th.

Here are the list of documents I intend to carry with me. Can you kindly advise if I have covered everything, or, is there anything else I should add to this list please?

• Completed Application Form (plus a blank copy, just in case)
• Cover letter detailing reasons for including dependant without 2 years cohabitation – being an old workpermit holder.
• Letter from current employer including information on the letter about my SOC Code and salary
• Letter from Employer confirming authenticity of payslip
• Letter from employer stating my days out of the country on Business
• Letter from company that initially sponsored my Work Permit
• List of Personal and Business Travel on Spread Sheet
• Letter from home office that issued the work permit
• P45 from the previous employer
• Employment history letter from HMRC
• 6 Months Bank Statements
• 6 Months Pay Slips
• Proof of residence – x 2 (3 months)
• Current tenancy agreement (including Wife’s name)
• Letter from Bank cofirming that my current account has been made a joint account with my wife included.
• Bank statement for the last week – that includes both our names and the current address
• Marriage Certificate
• NARIC – Statement of Comparability (For my wife’s Bachelor’s degree)
• NARIC – English Language assessment (This will have my wife’s name with my current address)
• Polling card (Both mine & wife)
• Council Tax letter (Both mine & wife)
• Life in the UK test (Mine & Wife)
• Photos (as per guidance)
• Photocopies of all the above

Thanks in advance.