ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Poll - DAT1 for PBS applicants from Northern Ireland

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 am

@doc44, did you get your passport back?

I Checked with PSNI today. They posted the results to HO yesterday 23rd April 2012- 3 weeks after posting the DAT1 form.

doc44
- thin ice -

Post by doc44 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 am

Somudro wrote:@doc44, did you get your passport back?

I Checked with PSNI today. They posted the results to HO yesterday 23rd April 2012- 3 weeks after posting the DAT1 form.
Not yet. Its 5 weeks now from the day I had my biometric done and PSNI posted the report to HO on the 3rd April. Still no word back from HO. My HR manager checked SMS system today and status of my COS is still assigned which means my application is still in a que, not sure when it will be seen by the case worker. Hopefully soon.

Do let me know if you hear anything back. Thanks.