ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- Went to Premium but CW didnt proceed it.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manasa
Newly Registered

Post by manasa » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am

RajuT wrote:
manasa wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:
RajuT wrote:Also i had one more query regarding the SETO, the HO do have all the access about our entry details isn't it? I had lost my oldpassport but i have sent the copy of my lostpassport. Just I have this question in my mind. Please give me some reply on this.

Thanks
Yes, they would .... but in absence of the passport used for such exits / entries, it is understandable that they would undertake some checks ... rather than making a decision based on mere photocopies (which anyone with skills can create).
Amy updates on your application Raju??
No Manasa
Have done my biometrics
But after that no reply
I too was in the same situation that i lost my previous passport which contains all the visas.
I have applied at croydon PEO on July 2nd and the CW defferd my application and gave a letter the same day asking me to post the required documents ( employee referrel letters) with in 14 days. I have posted those documents and again they sent me a letter asking to submit some more documents from the current employer( stating that i have not taken any unpaid leaves) and i have submitted those documents to my surprise i got a letter again from HO asking to submit some more documents from my previous employer (i did not take any unpaid holidays) which i can not provide as they do not maintain any holidays records of the ex-employees. so i have sent the letter answering their questions that i can't provide the letter for the same as they dont maintain the records.
Now i do not know whats Next????

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 am

manasa wrote:
RajuT wrote:
manasa wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Yes, they would .... but in absence of the passport used for such exits / entries, it is understandable that they would undertake some checks ... rather than making a decision based on mere photocopies (which anyone with skills can create).
No Manasa
Have done my biometrics
But after that no reply
I too was in the same situation that i lost my previous passport which contains all the visas.
I have applied at croydon PEO on July 2nd and the CW defferd my application and gave a letter the same day asking me to post the required documents ( employee referrel letters) with in 14 days. I have posted those documents and again they sent me a letter asking to submit some more documents from the current employer( stating that i have not taken any unpaid leaves) and i have submitted those documents to my surprise i got a letter again from HO asking to submit some more documents from my previous employer (i did not take any unpaid holidays) which i can not provide as they do not maintain any holidays records of the ex-employees. so i have sent the letter answering their questions that i can't provide the letter for the same as they dont maintain the records.
Could you ask the ex-employer to prepare a letter addressed to UKBA mentioning this situation?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

manasa
Newly Registered

Post by manasa » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:48 am

wpilr_nov12 wrote:
manasa wrote:
RajuT wrote:
manasa wrote:
No Manasa
Have done my biometrics
But after that no reply
Could you ask the ex-employer to prepare a letter addressed to UKBA mentioning this situation?
I had an e-mail conversation with my ex-employer and they said they can't provide me any letter. so i have included even those as my enclosures in my last reply to HO

frey80

Post by frey80 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Greenie wrote:
RajuT wrote:thanks barker

By God's grace my new employee is ok with me to work since the HR has sent the letter to HO and they replied that i can work

mean while its been 8 weeks since i applied for SETO, got biometric letter on may 7th.

Now waiting everyday... :)

Also i had one more query regarding the SETO, the HO do have all the access about our entry details isn't it? I had lost my oldpassport but i have sent the copy of my lostpassport. Just I have this question in my mind. Please give me some reply on this.

Thanks
note that the fact you have applied for a SAR may delay your application because the data protection unit will have to request your file from the casework team.

applied for SAR three months ago but nothing come back and no money has been taken from my account, going to PEO next week wonder will this affect my application at all?

manasa
Newly Registered

Post by manasa » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
RajuT wrote:Also i had one more query regarding the SETO, the HO do have all the access about our entry details isn't it? I had lost my oldpassport but i have sent the copy of my lostpassport. Just I have this question in my mind. Please give me some reply on this.

Thanks
Yes, they would .... but in absence of the passport used for such exits / entries, it is understandable that they would undertake some checks ... rather than making a decision based on mere photocopies (which anyone with skills can create).
Hello sushdmehta,
Why cant they send the details to indian Government and get the details of exits/entries instead of bugging us for all the evidences which we can't get?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 pm

manasa wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:

Thanks
Hello sushdmehta,
Why cant they send the details to indian Government and get the details of exits/entries instead of bugging us for all the evidences which we can't get?

the onus is on you to provide evidence that you meet the requirements of the application you have made. UKBA are not in the business of contacting other governements to ask about exits/entries (indeed how are you to know that the government would reply?), and furthermore, the Indian government (presuming they even hold information of all entries and exits) would only be able to give information on trips you have made to India, and not trips you have made to other countries.

manasa
Newly Registered

Post by manasa » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Greenie wrote:
manasa wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:

Thanks
Hello sushdmehta,

the onus is on you to provide evidence that you meet the requirements of the application you have made. UKBA are not in the business of contacting other governements to ask about exits/entries (indeed how are you to know that the government would reply?), and furthermore, the Indian government (presuming they even hold information of all entries and exits) would only be able to give information on trips you have made to India, and not trips you have made to other countries.
Thanks for the reply. I completely agree with you.
In my Case i have lost my passport which contains all the visas. I have applied ILR from PEO croydon and they deffered my application asking different documents 3 times and the third time they asked me to provide a letter from all the employers ( if i am employed) whom i worked with that i have not taken any unpaid holidays and my annual entitlement per year and dates of any business trips undertaken during my tenure with them.

I have worked for 2 employers during last 5 years(11monts for one employer +6monts un-employed +3.11years with current employer) and in between i was un-employed for 6 months.
I got a letter from my current employer answering all the questions for UKBA and I have approached my prevoius employer asking him to provide the information which is requested by UKBA but the employer said he can confirm that i have worked with them but they cant track the holidays records as they do not maintain them for the ex-employees and he refused to give me the same as a letter

I have replied to UKBA letter with current-employers letter answering the questions and i have explained clearly in covering letter about my un-employment period and also explained that the reason why me ex-employer was not able to provide the information requested by UKBA

For the first 2 letters i got the response less than a week for the 3rd letter i have not heard any thing back from them since 4 weeks. Do you know/guess what will happen next ?