ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much more? Processed application returned to AC

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

doc44
- thin ice -

Post by doc44 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 am

faisa_mahjoor wrote:
doc44 wrote:
plabo wrote:thanx doc44 and faisa for ur wishes..
back to manchester inshallah on 17 april :-)
No problem, all the best.

Please do let me know one last thing. What documents you submitted as a proof of your married relationship and living together? My case is the same so will keep those documents in mind. Thanks.
Alhamdulillah, mywife got visa today. I submitted Nikah nama its certified english translation, Wedding photograph, my ticket for visit for marriage and some calling cards (without any record of numbers). All best for the rest
Congrats to you and your family. Can you please provide the processing time line? Thanks.

faisa_mahjoor
Newly Registered

Post by faisa_mahjoor » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 pm

doc44 wrote:
faisa_mahjoor wrote:
doc44 wrote:
plabo wrote:thanx doc44 and faisa for ur wishes..
back to manchester inshallah on 17 april :-)
No problem, all the best.

Please do let me know one last thing. What documents you submitted as a proof of your married relationship and living together? My case is the same so will keep those documents in mind. Thanks.
Alhamdulillah, mywife got visa today. I submitted Nikah nama its certified english translation, Wedding photograph, my ticket for visit for marriage and some calling cards (without any record of numbers). All best for the rest
Congrats to you and your family. Can you please provide the processing time line? Thanks.
my wife applied from saudi arabia, it took around two weeks.