ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon PEO using SET (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

ramay wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:which link you want ?
about a law which states that >90 days resets the ILR clock
its this one...

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

ramay wrote:another bad news that if they reset your clock duo to over 90 absence and you in tier 2 category that means you can not extend your visa more than 6 years in total.
Goodbye ILR..
After there is a colling of period outside of country for 1 year and only than you can get an entry clearance. So ,a new story begins....
i'm on tier 2

ramay

Post by ramay » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
ramay wrote:
its this one...

I've seen this....by that 90 days =180 in same category that breaks continuity in residence...Than question is why people with 800 days in total are getting ILR and some one with 92 days at a stretch in trouble?????
Last edited by ramay on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

ramay wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:
ramay wrote:
its this one...

I've seen this....by that 90 days =180 in same category what is breaks continuity in residence...Than question is why a people with 800 days in total are getting ILR and some one with 92 days at a stretch in trouble?????
thats a very good question. but bear in mind that in 800 absence there was no absence >90 days ...

there can be many reason.

his job require frequent travel.
his purpose of job - travel frequently
he was earnign good money etc
mainly his luck is good.

i really dont know the answer of your question. 1 think i can say if CW refused him 800 absence guy. he had appeal it and win the case and CW will havebeen insulted badly......

ramay

Post by ramay » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm

fahadz1 wrote: i'm on tier 2
see this

7.13 These changes make a number of amendments to the periods of leave to remain granted to Tier 2 Migrants, as follows: • A maximum period of 6 years in total as a Tier 2 (General) Migrant, Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Migrant or Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Migrant is being introduced. The various Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) sub-categories are already subject to maximum periods of leave. • To prevent this maximum period from being undermined, Tier 2 Migrants in any category (including Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer)) will not be able to be granted entry clearance to return as a Tier 2 Migrant in any category until at least 12 months after their previous Tier 2 leave expires. Equivalent arrangements in-country will prevent those here in another immigration category from switching into the Tier 2 (General) Migrant, Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Migrant or Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Migrant sub-categories if they have held Tier 2 leave in the last 12 months.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm

we are in tier 1 why you focusing on tier-2 . we have nothing to do with tier -2

ramay

Post by ramay » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 am

fahadz1 wrote: thats a very good question. but bear in mind that in 800 absence there was no absence >90 days ...

there can be many reason.

his job require frequent travel.
his purpose of job - travel frequently
he was earning good money etc
mainly his luck is good.

i really dont know the answer of your question. 1 think i can say .
I think HO CWs also do not know, that is some kind of stupid tradition...I'm just trying to understand where it come from...
both are business related trips short or long If that trips are good for the company that are good for UK too.Those people could run huge projects outside of country earn a lot of money pay tax...same thing why there is a such discrimination?.
1 think i can say if CW refused him 800 absence guy. he had appeal it and win the case and CW will have been insulted badly.......
if one apply in person and still have valid live no way to appeal...