ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (PR) Non EU , January 2016 Applicants ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srk123
Newly Registered

Re: EEA (PR) Non EU , January 2016 Applicants ?

Post by srk123 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:03 pm

rebreaker there is a big difference between a 5 year residence card which is an eea2... and a Permanent residence card... it sets you free from Immigration control and you can naturalize as a British citizen if you wish to after Permanent Residence Card (Ts&Cs apply). which one did you apply for ?? PR or RC ??? did you had an EEA RC before if yes for how long ??

Rodri9
Newly Registered

Post by Rodri9 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi All

Just wanted to inquire if there are still any Jan applicants who have not received the RC?

Ive received the letter from the Home office and all other documents on 25th July 2016 and still no news of the RC.Ive checked with DX and sent a mail to the Home office regarding the delay in receiving the RC.Still waiting...

srk123
Newly Registered

Post by srk123 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 pm

why is people reporting about their RC in PR timeline ????

and why there is sudden appearance of so many PR Timeline threads by individual Month by month why did we not continue with the thread that already existed for years... how does it make any difference to have them individual except more confusion and mess ???

Moderators please sort this out....

SFS2016
Newly Registered

Post by SFS2016 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 pm

[quote="Mirza666"]Congrats I'm very delighted to hear you go got you RC I am reading this thread for a long time I know 6 months 16 days it's long put the good news is you are free from this process best of luck for the future [quote="Prince_irl"]At last recived RC........thanks again for helping and supporting of all member and mod........ :) :)

Hi Mirza666, any update on your side as my time line and yours is almost same, but I can see trend is two weeks more then 6 months these days. Just keep it updated. Thx