ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sarah786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sarah786 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Inshaallah786 wrote:@sarah786
It is also 4 years for me trying, last time I applied it took 14 months for them to reply and it was a refusal it was at the time the cases were on hold, it's my second application now. I have been waiting so long, I just hope Allah Paak makes this my time to be with my spouse. Pls do dua for me I will update when my husband collects passport

Applied 21.08.15
Biometric 24.08.15
Not straightforward email 02.11.15
Processed email today
Hey inshallah u recieved some good news today?

I see u were part of the batch whose applications were put on hild

Naveed777
Newly Registered

Post by Naveed777 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:42 am

Yes you are right and it may be different for each application as they say they want to verify some documents and depending on how quickly they get them verified. I see your Biometrics day same as mine and sorry for the refusal. Do you mind sharing what was the reason(s) for refusal and have you appealed or planning to reapply..[/quote]
I've reapplied, reason for refusal was financial requirements because I submitted my evidence based on biometric date and everything got messed up because I was using Category A plus savings.[/quote]

Right, good luck this time and hope you hear soon!!

AAli25
Newly Registered

Post by AAli25 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:47 am

Asalam o Alikum plz someone tell me what this means

'We are unable to find any record with the given passport no. Please ask
applicant to provide correct passport no. and GWF no.'

I am getting worried now. I mean I went to my local mp and this is what came back. I resend the information and this still came back! Has anyone else got this. Plz let me know as soon as possible
Thanks

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:53 am

Alhamdulilla My husband got his visa. After so many years waiting. Thank you everyone. I am one of the people who got a not straightforward delay email so just keep strong. Inshaallah I pray everyone on this forum has their wish of spouse visa fulfilled soon.

Online application 21.08.15
Biometric 24.08.15
Allhamdulilla Visa Granted 20.11.15

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:08 am

Please guys who have experienced this,
is the IHS refunded back to you when visa
is refused straightaway or is it done after the
processed mail.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:31 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Inshaallah786 wrote:@sarah786
It is also 4 years for me trying, last time I applied it took 14 months for them to reply and it was a refusal it was at the time the cases were on hold, it's my second application now. I have been waiting so long, I just hope Allah Paak makes this my time to be with my spouse. Pls do dua for me I will update when my husband collects passport

Applied 21.08.15
Biometric 24.08.15
Processed email today
Hey inshallah u recieved some good news today?

I see u were part of the batch whose applications were put on hild
Slaam sarah786
today i recieved a processed email
we have checked our account and no
IHS refund
i just wanted to know out of curiosity that
is it refund brr or after processed email
at the moment Thanks to ALLAH nothing

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:36 am

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.
I recieved this today, should i wait as it says to collect
my passport?
Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office

***********************************************************************************
Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:15 am

worried1 wrote:This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so and you are also reminded to avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.
my passport?
Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

Visit http://www.gov.uk/fco for British foreign policy news and travel advice and http://blogs.fco.gov.uk to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

@worried1 there are not many people who have experience of the ihs refund, I asked many times too on this forum, just do dua, I kept checking my account after collection email to see if a refund had gone in. Also as it says in the email, when your passport etc reaches the application centre you will be notified, I don't think there's much point going without that as it may be a wasted journey, after process email it can take a week or so, however if you live close to the VAC you can go and check

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:23 am

Inshaallah786 wrote:
worried1 wrote:
aadi90 wrote:Received an official delay email "case not straightforward" anybody else who has received such mail.. Can u please detail how long it has taken for you to get ur passport?
Distraught :( was expecting an email for collection.
hi aadi90 i got delay email 08sept 2015
and still waiting ..

Hi, I also received a not straightforward email and that my application won't be considered in standard time however it was exactly 12 weeks on Monday and today my husband received a collection email. I was also really worried thinking it will take long etc, but it was processed in standard time, don't really understand what they class as not straightforward :roll:
Slaam did you get a processed email before collection
notice?

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:46 am

Inshaallah786 wrote:
worried1 wrote:This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

my passport?
Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

I will wait until i get collection notice
i was advised of a site that where you can find
out IHS details i will send it to you

@worried1 there are not many people who have experience of the ihs refund, I asked many times too on this forum, just do dua, I kept checking my account after collection email to see if a refund had gone in. Also as it says in the email, when your passport etc reaches the application centre you will be notified, I don't think there's much point going without that as it may be a wasted journey, after process email it can take a week or so, however if you live close to the VAC you can go and check

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:12 am

@worried1 Yes I did I asked for a status update on 11.11.15 and was told application has been processed and I will be notified when passport is ready for collection

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:25 am

Inshaallah786 wrote:@worried1 Yes I did I asked for a status update on 11.11.15 and was told application has been processed and I will be notified when passport is ready for collection
In shaa ALLAH it will be good news

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:32 am

worried1 wrote:
Inshaallah786 wrote:@worried1 Yes I did I asked for a status update on 11.11.15 and was told application has been processed and I will be notified when passport is ready for collection
In shaa ALLAH it will be good news
Did you get email?

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:58 am

Yes and hubby collected passport today visa stamped from 10.12.15 to 09.01.15 all thanks to Allah.

worried1

Post by worried1 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:03 am

Inshaallah786 wrote:Yes and hubby collected passport today visa stamped from 10.12.15 to 09.01.15 all thanks to Allah.
Lots of congratulations thanks to ALLAH

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:07 am

I am feeling a little nervous, I have just over 2 weeks left for my 12 weeks, and everytime I ask for an update I get a yet to be processed reply.
Maybe I am just overthinking.

Please do dua for me, as my case was a little different to a normal case.

JazakAllah

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:09 am

Saira143 wrote:I am feeling a little nervous, I have just over 2 weeks left for my 12 weeks, and everytime I ask for an update I get a yet to be processed reply.
Maybe I am just overthinking.

Please do dua for me, as my case was a little different to a normal case.

JazakAllah

Pray from God, it wil be good news

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:10 am

worried1 wrote:
Inshaallah786 wrote:Yes and hubby collected passport today visa stamped from 10.12.15 to 09.01.15 all thanks to Allah.
Lots of congratulations thanks to ALLAH

Many many congarts, does he receive only the passport or any letter with it.

i have only receive only the passport, plz let me know.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:17 am

Congrats inshallah 786 really happy for u Mashallah may Allah shower u with more happiness.. Same question as speed Cus our spouses didn't receive no letters
Worried1 best of luck don't worry inshallah it will be good news

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:22 am

@speed0192 @ sarah786
I will ask him when I speak to him later and let you know.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am

Inshaallah786 wrote:@speed0192 @ sarah786
And kindly let me know the date mentioned on tha letter. Like when it was dated.

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:47 am

Congrats to everyone who has had their visa granted!!! :D

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:53 am

wasnav wrote:
And kindly let me know the date mentioned on tha letter. Like when it was dated.
Did u receive a letter

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:20 am

@worried1 - I got IHS refund email last time a few hours before the processed email. Inshaallah your Visa has been granted, I don't want anyone to go through what I did when I found out the Visa was refused :(
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:24 am

Sarah786 wrote:
wasnav wrote:
Did u receive a letter

Thank you did your spouse receive any letter.. mine one did not ..

i have sent an email to BRPCollection@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for seding me another , people who did not receive any letter with the passport should send an emial to above email , they will send u another one by emial as per advised my UKBA customer service on the phone.

Email to BRPCollection@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have received the passport and RECEIVE 30 day vignette sticker on it but have not received any BRP collection or processing letter with it.

is it possible if you can email the BRP collection letter on my email ABC@HOTMAIL.COM
and then I will print it if it is possible.I am travelling to UK next week.

You can contact me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need further enquiries.

Thank you

NAME:ABC XYZ

DOB: 01-01-192x

GWF03553535355353

Nationality: ABCSD
Passport number: 363636363
mobile number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details