ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by SuperNkky » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:47 am

Good morning everyone URGENT HELP needed.

So I got an email a decision was made more than a month ago but have not received my passport. Been calling and all.
The woke up to this email for my daughter 17months old.

Name: xxxxxx
GWF reference: xxxx

Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) payment needed

On 6 April 2015, the UK Government introduced a Health Surcharge payment requirement for non-EEA nationals who apply to come to the UK to work, study or join family for a period of more than 6 months. The consideration of your visa application has been deferred because you have not made that payment. Unfortunately there is a bug with the IHS Portal where children appear to be exempt from the IHS payment. This is not correct. We are working to resolve this issue.
The application has been amended for the IHS payment request. The Visa type will appear as ‘Settlement - Parent, Grandparent or Other Dependant Relative’, this is the only way we can continue the process until the bug is fixed.

Please note that if the full payment is not made by 3rd November 2017 then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.

I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHY DID THEY NOT SEND IT BEFORE MAKING A DECISION WILL IT AFFECT US? OMG

bham
Mood:
India

Post by bham » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:53 am

Everyone be ready for ho others excuse emails. But this time no one believe on them.
British immigrantion is worst Visa system.
They just collecting money but not giving proper service.

So I think last option we all left to protest against them. Just need to sit front of Ho until they not giving us reasonable answer.

How many ready for this. We should come together for our life. Plz give u r views and ask u r sponsor are they ready to go Sheffield to ask them. I'm ready.
I think it will work instead of posting u r feeling on forum.

smarter1
United Kingdom

Post by smarter1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:58 am

bham wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:53 am
Plz give u r views and ask u r sponsor are they ready to go Sheffield to ask them. I'm ready.
This is emotional. Nothing is going to change if you (or others) will go on demo in front of their office in Sheffield. There are other options how you can use some leverage on HO and I am surprised nobody is talking about it here. Probably, it is much more comfortable to sit and wait.

bittu11
Mood:
India

Post by bittu11 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:08 am

bham wrote:
Everyone be ready for ho others excuse emails. But this time no one believe on them.
British immigrantion is worst Visa system.
They just collecting money but not giving proper service.

So I think last option we all left to protest against them. Just need to sit front of Ho until they not giving us reasonable answer.

How many ready for this. We should come together for our life. Plz give u r views and ask u r sponsor are they ready to go Sheffield to ask them. I'm ready.
Hi Bham

I agree with you my friend we all have to come together to be stronger voice not saying protest is an ideal route but there are many other options we all can come up with. This is absolutely ridiculous the way they are dealing with people’s lives.

bittu11
Mood:
India

Post by bittu11 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:10 am

smarter1 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:58 am
bham wrote:
Plz give u r views and ask u r sponsor are they ready to go Sheffield to ask them. I'm ready.
This is emotional. Nothing is going to change if you (or others) will go on demo in front of their office in Sheffield. There are other options how you can use some leverage on HO and I am surprised nobody is talking about it here. Probably, it is much more comfortable to sit and wait.
Yeah, don’t be comfortable share ur views how can we be a stronger voice all together and get our families out of this mess. Appreciated.

Lifeisadream
United Kingdom

Post by Lifeisadream » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 am

Kawal111 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 pm
Lifeisadream wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:30 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am
Lifeisadream wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 pm

We are in the same boat. I also applied in April and got refused this month. Also the home office error. I was devastated that my application was on hold for no reason.
Really what was the reason !
What error was it ?
Please tell me
Will you do admin review appeal they tell you within 28 days ?
They said that I did not provide the TB test. The country my husband applied from don't need to provide it.
I will appeal against the decision.
I don't think you can do admin review if you have the right to appeal.
Yes first they review it, if it's there fault and error it won't go to an hearing court appeal.
It's HOs fault my solicitor and mp are involved and I filed an complaint against HO.
You should tell your mp to write a letter to the FCO they will reverse there decision 🙏🏽
Yes same i have sent a complaint email. What did your Mp write to them. I think I should also speak to our MP. I can't believe after waiting for 6 month we get refused and it's their error.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:36 am

It's only going to get tougher.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 22011.html

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Lifeisadream wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:22 am
Kawal111 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am

Really what was the reason !
What error was it ?
Please tell me
Will you do admin review appeal they tell you within 28 days ?
They said that I did not provide the TB test. The country my husband applied from don't need to provide it.
Yes first they review it, if it's there fault and error it won't go to an hearing court appeal.
It's HOs fault my solicitor and mp are involved and I filed an complaint against HO.
You should tell your mp to write a letter to the FCO they will reverse there decision 🙏🏽
Yes same i have sent a complaint email. What did your Mp write to them. I think I should also speak to our MP. I can't believe after waiting for 6 month we get refused and it's their error.
Speak to your mp they will do something faster than the solicitor for the appeal they will write a letter to the FCO and they will reverse the decision asap. I'm going now to my mp
gather all the proof u have. Wish me luck I will let you know what's happening.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:02 pm

M2sam wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:36 am
It's only going to get tougher.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 22011.html
Hey m2sam... I read about this too.. do u think that’s the reason there has been hardly any visas issued in this forum? Considering it was the last week of the October you would think they would have been making decisions on the remaining applicants that recieved the 31st oct email.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi not really, HO was always like this. But they going to only become tougher. They sent this email to shut our mouths and not be a bad influence on the conservative conference they had earlier this month in Manchester

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 pm
Lifeisadream wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:

I went to see my MP today and they wrote a letter to the entry clearance officer 👮
My solicitor also wrote a letter to the ECO.
They said there's a chance they might change there decision within 10 days if it's an error from HO which there is.

Please get you MP involved and your solicitor trust me have faith they will have to change your decision to. Do it now 🙏🏽👍🏽

DustinDep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by DustinDep » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:06 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:47 am
Good morning everyone URGENT HELP needed.

So I got an email a decision was made more than a month ago but have not received my passport. Been calling and all.
The woke up to this email for my daughter 17months old.

Name: xxxxxx
GWF reference: xxxx

Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) payment needed

On 6 April 2015, the UK Government introduced a Health Surcharge payment requirement for non-EEA nationals who apply to come to the UK to work, study or join family for a period of more than 6 months. The consideration of your visa application has been deferred because you have not made that payment. Unfortunately there is a bug with the IHS Portal where children appear to be exempt from the IHS payment. This is not correct. We are working to resolve this issue.
The application has been amended for the IHS payment request. The Visa type will appear as ‘Settlement - Parent, Grandparent or Other Dependant Relative’, this is the only way we can continue the process until the bug is fixed.

Please note that if the full payment is not made by 3rd November 2017 then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.

I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHY DID THEY NOT SEND IT BEFORE MAKING A DECISION WILL IT AFFECT US? OMG
Wow I fear I may be in the same boat I got an email on the 18th saying my decision was made and documents were sent back on the 12th yet we haven't received anything at all

Liloubash
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Liloubash » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi Guys. Pleaaase I need your help!
Applied: 10th of April/priority from Rabat Morocco
On hold email: recieved
Not straightforward email: No
31st Oct email: recieved
My husband called UKVI day before yesterday for a status update the lady he spoke too said she can't see anything and she can't even confirm if it's still awaiting decision and he should call again after 24hours. So yesyerday when he was trying to call again he just got 3 emails from VAC almost at the same time one of them says UKVI has assessed your application and make a decision and the 2 other emails are the same and it say your passports and documents has been recieved and it is ready for collection just emails from TLS. ( NO EMAIL FROM UKVI TO SAY THEY MADE A DECISION)
I went today to the VAC in Rabat they only gave me an envelope that has my passport I opened it No decision no Visa not even a stamp to show that they touched my application at all I ask the staff they said that means its a refusal but am I not gonna recieve the reasons why I was denied?
Please! anybody know what does that mean?
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY STILL WAITING YOU WILL ALL RECEIVE THE GOOD NEWS INSHA'ALLAH.

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi

Just a quick question.. I know the hold applications are now getting looked into.

But how many have been granted a visa?? (hold applications only plz)!

I can see most have been refused😔

I’m still waiting.. applied Jan 2017!!

DustinDep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by DustinDep » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:17 pm

We were on hold but got a decision email last week. Still no documents, but will update when we will receive

Barmo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by Barmo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Liloubash wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 pm
My husband called UKVI day before yesterday for a status update the lady he spoke too said she can't see anything and she can't even confirm if it's still awaiting decision and he should call again after 24hours. So yesyerday when he was trying to call again he just got 3 emails from VAC almost at the same time one of them says UKVI has assessed your application and make a decision and the 2 other emails are the same and it say your passports and documents has been recieved and it is ready for collection just emails from TLS. ( NO EMAIL FROM UKVI TO SAY THEY MADE A DECISION)
I went today to the VAC in Rabat they only gave me an envelope that has my passport I opened it No decision no Visa not even a stamp to show that they touched my application at all I ask the staff they said that means its a refusal but am I not gonna recieve the reasons why I was denied?
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY STILL WAITING YOU WILL ALL RECEIVE THE GOOD NEWS INSHA'ALLAH.
I'm very sorry to hear this in 6month waiting very sad!!!but stay strong and believe in God.inshallah you get a positive decision me I apply from Rabat 18april still waiting ykoun khir bent bladi sabri !!!

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:44 pm

[quote=DustinDep post_id=1554734 time=1509128251 user_id=178890]
We were on hold but got a decision email last week. Still no documents, but will update when we will receive

Hi

Ok please update me with your decision

Thanks

Lifeisadream
United Kingdom

Post by Lifeisadream » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:49 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:

Speak to your mp they will do something faster than the solicitor for the appeal they will write a letter to the FCO and they will reverse the decision asap. I'm going now to my mp
I have already spoke to my solicitor to lodge an appeal. Another thing it's been two weeks since we received the decision and no refund of IHS payment and application. What about you?
Good luck and I pray to God that it's gets overturned soon.

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Lifeisadream wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:49 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Lifeisadream wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:

I have already spoke to my solicitor to lodge an appeal. Another thing it's been two weeks since we received the decision and no refund of IHS payment and application. What about you?
Good luck and I pray to God that it's gets overturned soon.
I don't think i have recieved my refund from the IHS i will have to check and will let you know
And thank you so much friend 🙏🏽
I will pray for you to🙏🏽

Liloubash
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Liloubash » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Barmo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 pm
Liloubash wrote:
I'm very sorry to hear this in 6month waiting very sad!!!but stay strong and believe in God.inshallah you get a positive decision me I apply from Rabat 18april still waiting ykoun khir bent bladi sabri !!!
Thank you do much for your reply I really appreciate it. Yeah I feel so sad I waited for 6 months I travelled all the way to Rabat thinking I finally got my decision but what I got was nothing!! I don't know what does that mean!!!

Barmo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by Barmo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:44 am

Barmo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 pm
Liloubash wrote:
Yes, it was a difficult response I'm very sorry for this news for you، but try again will be with your husband soon Inshallah ، are playing with our nerves I also wait and do not know how their response will be strong do not weaken the next one will be better good luck

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:30 am

Hi guys,
Looks like this nightmare never over...
I applied 12/12/16 in Moscow. Got few not straightforward emails and on hold email in July. I contacted UKVI and found out the decision was made on 14/10/17. I also was informed that will have my decision within 10 working days. 10th working day was today and I haven't received nothing from VAC.
But I got email from Sheffield as an answer on my enquiry which was made in July... Very strange
Dear TATIANA

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxx
For NAME

Thank you for your enquiry

You will by now be aware that a decision has been reached on your case. That decision was notified to the VAC where you submitted your application, and you should now have received your passport back.
You raised anumber of issues in your enquiry, which I will try to answer.
You ask why it took so long for you to received the email about the Supreme Court Judgement. You applied before the Supreme Court Judgement, and work had already started on assessing your case, but there were things that needed clarification, so you were sent emails informing you that your case was not straightforward. After the Supreme Court Judgement ANY settlement application which may be affected, because of similarities in situations, were put on hold whilst the Home Office considered possible implications and courses of action. You state that you didn't apply for entry clearance for your daughter. This is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that you have a child. The Supreme Court Judgement related to human rights and family life, so regardless of twhere the child is, the presence of a child was the important factor.
You say that you were informed that your documents would be returned. This was done. All your supporting documents were returned to your UK sponsor. Your passport was not retained by us, but was at the British Embassy in Moscow where it was held securely until a decision was made. I see that you had a lot of contact with TLS and am surprised that you were never advised that you could have requested your passport back, to be resubmitted once a decision was made. However, it would have had to be resubmitted to the VAC where the application was submitted for the visa to be inserted.
I apologise for the distress you suffered during this time, but can assure you that all correct procedures were followed and that there was no malicious intent or victimisation. Sometimes there are situations beyond our control which require us to pause applications whilst senior staff, in this case government ministers, debate the best course of action.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Kind Regards
FRG

UKVI Contact Centre Service - UK Decision Making Centre
www.GOV.UK

It is stating that actually the decision should be with me already. Another thing: my passport is already with me. I received it nearly 1 month after got hold message in the end of July. This looks strange to me. I haven't been requested for passport by VAC. Does it mean application was refused? From the email above I cannot guess too what was the decision but the answer on my requests looks like excuse.... Have bad feeling about it

Ace87
Mood:
Philippines

Post by Ace87 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:57 am

On my 115 Working days I received not straight forwarded email.. Just GREAT INDEED after waiting for almost 6months. Received that email... Instead of decision has been made😖😖😖😢😢😢😢

So do I have to wait 3months more or 6months?
😱😱😱😱Scary... This is not good.
What are they doing really?

smarter1
United Kingdom

Post by smarter1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:03 am

TatianaT wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:30 am
Does it mean application was refused? From the email above I cannot guess too what was the decision but the answer on my requests looks like excuse.... Have bad feeling about it
Tanya, do not stress before it is absolutely necessary. My understanding is that it does NOT mean you were refused but simply a delay. SimonS shared in his topic that they got the passport back after 3 weeks or something, they applied in SPB and had to involve MP from British side. Read his topic and may help you to plan your next step. There are many people, who received 'made decision' email but they have not received the passport.

smarter1
United Kingdom

Post by smarter1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:04 am

Ace87 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:57 am

So do I have to wait 3months more or 6months?
😱😱😱😱Scary... This is not good.
What are they doing really?
Well, nobody can say how long you need to wait. You have to stay strong and find other ways how to deal with HO.